Drake 🎷

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Title:    "Nightmare to dream."

The art in the pic was made by my best friend btw B) REMI THE RAT WOOO

——————

The boy looks at his PS5 and secures his controller somewhere near the TV. He turns to his friend staying over for the night and asks:

"Jake... Aren't you a little tired?"

—"Why? Are you feeling sleepy, Drew?", the blond laughs, still focused on the unfinished game.

The magenta-haired one stays silent for a bit before replying.

"Yeah, a little."

The taller one saves the game and turns off the console, before putting down his own controller on the coffee table.

"We should go to sleep, then! It's already 2AM.", he informs, looking back at his yawning friend, sitting on the bed.

—"Alright, you know where the guests rooms are, Jake.", the other smiles tiredly.

The blonde nods, and makes his way to the door, about to exit the room.

"Goodnight, Drewy-bear!", he grins.

—"Goodnight."

.

.

.
---

I enter the music room but to my surprise the room was empty. I close the door behind me and walk around, looking for stuff to entertain myself with. Suddenly, I fall on the ground. I groan as I feel pain travel all around my body, especially my legs. I let out a small hiss of discomfort before realizing Milly was pining me to the ground, enraged. Without a warning, she punched my shoulder, screaming.

"You monster! How dare you even come back here!?"

The young female grabs me by the collar and lifts me up, only to throw me again on the cold, hard floor. Soon, Sean and Luke appear behind Milly, with disappointed looks.

"I thought we were family!", the pink-haired one shouts, tears in her eyes.

—"I thought you were better than that, Jake.", Luke speaks up, harshly, looking away right after.

Sean says nothing, he only puts a hand on Luke's shoulder, looking at me in the eye. I start trembling on the floor, feeling my eyes water at an alarming rate. If this continues, I'll flood the room. And as if things weren't already going atrociously, Zander and Hailey arrive as well, from behind my back. The pianist starts threatening me while Hailey stays behind him, crying. Salty tears begin to stream down my face as well, as I curl up in a ball on the same old floor. I sniffle loudly while they all start yelling horrible things to my face, all except Hailey. But soon, she pushes Zander on the side, hanging her head, not in an ashamed manner, and looks at me, her gaze piercing my eyes and soul.

"I trusted you. Turns out you never felt the same way I felt about you. You're such a hypocrite, you make me sick.", she finally speaks up.

She kicks me in the stomach while the room suddenly becomes silent. The previously unbearable loud place now became a place were even flies could be heard. I'm shaking in dismay, anxiously. The only noise coming from my mouth, audible for the others, is my constant sniffling. I rub my red, wet face and stand on my two unstable feet, almost tripping and falling for the third time. The group approach me, not making a sound. Hailey stands out, grabbing both my shoulders and pushes me roughly. I fall in a huge, dark, endless pit, Hailey's hurtful face stuck in my mind as she slowly disappears as I fall deeper and deeper.