Drake 🐱

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Title:    "GO, KITTY GO!"

——————

Today's a pretty chilly day. Not only is it raining but it's windy as well. But despite the weather, today's still going to be a great day. But "why?", you may ask. Well simply because I have a small surprise for my fiance, Jake Sterling. We decided to move in together not long ago, two weeks ago. We just bought a nice apartment in the most luxurious part of the city, thanks to my riches. We've got a pool and huge balcony to ourselves. Did I forget to mention we've got a beautiful view on the city? Jake also brought his dog. It was hard to convince his family to let us take Oreo with us but in the end we succeeded. Luckily, it wasn't hard convincing my family Jake's great boyfriend and husband material. I mean, it's Jake. He gets along really well with my family.

I exit the car and make my way to the front door. I open the latter, carrying a medium-sized box. Just what could be in there, hmm?

"I'm home!", I yell, closing the door behind me.

Jake immediately comes to greet me with a warm embrace.

"I missed you, babe...", he nuzzled his cheek against mine, being clingy.

-"Careful, you're going to make me drop the box!", I say, sounding annoyed.

-"But work was so boring all day..!", he whines, laughing a bit afterwards.

He slowly parts away, looking at the box curiously.

"What's in there?", he asks, smiling.

-"You'll see.", I smirk, kicking off my shoes and walking in the living room.

I carefully put the box down on the glass table and sit down in front of it.

"Come here, Jakey! Oreo!", I call them.

The dog responds to my call, happy to see me. He jumps on Jake first, making him yelp.

"Urgh- Heavy-!", he mutters making me laugh.

Oreo then jumps on my lap. I pet him gently. He licks my hand making me roll my eyes.

"Can I open the box?", he excitedly asks.

-"Mhm, go ahead!", I reply.

He enthusiastically opens the box to reveal a small animal, a black kitten.

"Oh my- Drew! Is that a cat!?", his smile becomes wider and wider by the second.

I nod at him, smiling as well.

"It's so cute!! Thank you so much, babe!", he approached me quickly but suddenly stops in his tracks.

I raise a brow at him, still smiling.

"Oreo, get off Drew's lap!", he sighed as the dog stared at him, not moving an inch.

I chuckle at his facial expression. He returns all his attention to the black cat in the box. He picks it up happily, grinning like an idiot while looking at the animal.

"What should we call him?", I question.

-"Hmm... how about Doritos?", he looks back at me.

-"Oreo and Doritos? Babe, are you okay?", he rolls his eyes while I cross my arms, chuckling to myself at his immaturity.

He keeps the cat in his arms and pets him gently. I put Oreo down and head to the bedroom, to change into my pajamas.

Once I'm in my pajamas, I get my laptop out and sit on my desk, in my office. I go on my mailbox to check on my e-mails. I'm a fashion designer. Surprising, right? Jake is a software developer. He also became a famous singer.. At first, he wanted to stay with the Music Club to form a band called The Music Freaks but ended up giving up on the idea. He wanted to stay with me, how cute. I'm actually so lucky to have him. He's such a great-