Drake🌡

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Title:    "Drew gave my son a fever."

——————

"Hey, Liam!", Henry yells across the street, approaching his best friend who's waiting in front of the school.

—"What's up, dude.", he replies, smiling, looking slightly confused.

—"What's wrong, where's Drew?", the smaller asks.

—"I don't know, he's always the first that arrives here. It's strange that he still hasn't arrived.", the other shrugs.

—"Maybe, he slept over at Jake's?", the green-haired boy suggests.

—"If that's the case, they should arrive together in a few. Jake is always the last to arrive.", Liam declares.

They both wait for a bit before someone familiar comes to greet them.

"Good morning, Liam! Good morning.. Henry?", a short girl with white hair stops in her tracks, right in front of the duo.

—"Uhh, hi Daisy?", Henry waves back, not used to being greeted by Daisy.

Daisy is a nice girl but she doesn't have the time to greet everyone, so she greets who she knows from time to time, mostly her friends. Jake is one of them, but Henry and Liam are more of acquaintances.

"Where's Jake..?", she asks, curious.

—"We don't know, actually. We're waiting for him.", Liam confesses.

—"Oh..", Daisy says in a rather disappointed manner, "I'll see you around then!", she flashed a smile before walking away.

The two boys wait a little more but the two others don't arrive. Liam sent them a few messages but his two missing friends didn't respond. They eventually give up, slightly worried, and decide to head inside before being late.

They shouldn't worry, though. Jake and Drew are in a safe, warm place, together.

.

.

.

---

"Hello, Miss Jones? Yes, this is Jake Sterling's father speaking.", I hear my boyfriend imitate his dad.

I sit patiently on his bed, waiting for him to end the call. He is calling the school, letting them know he is "sick", which is a lie, obviously. I called in sick as well earlier, to miss school with him. We're so stupid.

"Thank you very much. Have a nice day.", Jake hangs up, looking at me, grinning.

—"So, we're missing school?", I ask.

—"Yes!", he exclaims, suddenly jumping in his bed, right in my arms, making me blush a faint red.

He hugs my waist, putting his head on my chest, pressing it against my body. I fall on my back, groaning a bit while he giggles. He looks back at me, and asks:

"Hey, what do you want to do today?"

I think for a moment before saying something cheesy and obvious.

"I wanna spend time with you.", I shrug looking at the ceiling.

—"Yeah, well, who wouldn't want to spend time with me.", I hear him chuckle.

I roll my eyes and run my hand in his hair, still thinking. I caress his fluffy hair while he's still laid down, hugging me.

"How about we bake something?", I offer.