Drander 🚬

˙Main ship: Drew x Zander ( no more SMUT )

˙Title:    "Math bores me..."

˙˙˙

This is a smut oneshot, I'll tell you when the smut starts.

——————

Pages flipping, that's the sound I've been hearing for hours now. Zander wanted to lock himself in his room to study all week. I just couldn't let him do that... I'd miss him too much... I mean-! Who would I go tease then? I offered him to stay at mine's all week so we could study together, but I got bored of studying on the second day.

Right now, he's sitting at my desk, solving math problems to train or whatever. I'm laying on my bed, smoking and watching YouTube as always, bored.

"Ugh, babeeee?", I call out.

-"What.", he coldly answers, not even bothering looking up.

He continues to writing his things down, quickly.

"I'm bored.", I complain.

-"Then, study like your supposed to!", he slightly raises his voice.

I let out a long sigh. I put my phone down and stand up to grab a chair. I place it next to the desk, Zander's on my right. I look over at his paper to see his neat handwriting on the whole thing. Equations, everywhere. That already makes me suicidal.

"You're still studying math? It's been 2 hours already.", I point out.

He finally decides to look at me.

"I need to understand every little thing, I can't afford to make a single mistake.", he announces, returning all his attention to the exercise book he's reading.

I groan loudly, making him huff and put the book next to him, not closing it. He grabs another pen and a blank paper, then he hands them to me. I look at him confused. He puts the book in between us.

"There, try to solve this problem. And stop smoking, I told you it's bad for your health.", he points at a random exercise.

—"Tch..", I let out.

I take my cigarette and throw it in the trash next to the desk. I start solving the problem. Damn, what the fuck is this shit. Why are there letters everywhere? I eventually get lost. Please, I don't even understand the question I'm supposed to answer.

"Zander?"

-"What now.", he huffs, his face absorbed by his almost solved equation.

-"I don't understand this.", I say, annoyed.

-"What do you not understand?", he turns around to face me.

-"This question.", I reply.

-"Here, you have to find x, with the help of the graph and hints it gives.", he explains.

I nod along, understanding the problem better. I try to solve the thing but eventually get bored again, so I stop and look over at Zander's.

"Zandy?", I ask.

-"Drew, you're annoying me right now.", he spits out.

-"I'm bored again.", I say, smirking.

-"What am I supposed to do? Go do something to occupy yourself. Stop bothering me!", he crosses his arms, seriously getting sick of me.

-"But babe... There's nothing fun to do.", I whine.

-"I don't care!", he yells, irritated.

-"Ugh... Why are you starting to shout, sweetheart?", I grin, in a challenging way, making him roll his eyes.

-"Piss off."

I stand up, grabbing his chair to make him face me fully. I sit on his lap, making him flinch. I approach his face slowly, piercing his eyes with my gaze.

"Drew, what game are you playing?", he questions, frowning.

-"A fun one, so I'm not bored anymore.", I answer, cupping his face.

I slowly close my eyes, kissing him tenderly. I then, deepen the kiss, leading his face with my hands. He eventually kisses back. We start making out. He slowly puts his hands on my waist while I start moving my hips and legs, getting excited. I slip my tongue inside his mouth, making it move around, pushing it the farthest I can at some point. Zander lets a cute little noise escape his mouth. He puts his hands underneath my shirt, playing with my nipples.

We suddenly part away, gasping for air. I open my eyes to witness an adorable, intensely blushing Zander.

"Wh-What was that...", he asks, not believing what just happened.

-"I don't know.", I respond, smiling.

He gives me a tender kiss on the lips. I give him one on the cheek, making him smile, satisfied. I slowly close my eyes, dozing off.

(Imma rewrite this soon bruh)

—————

Word count: 1737

Oh, yes. DRANDER B))) smut B))))) drew as a bottom B))))) hehe B))))))

Also ya like my drawing? Of them kizzing out B) I didn't want to do smth complicated

Liked the story? Vote! B)