1. First Days, Worst Days

I literally wrote this whole book within a week! It was a lot of fun. I hope you all enjoy ❤️

______________________________

The sky is a beautiful color of blue and a hue of pink as the sun was setting in the distance. Min Yoongi, a freshly turned 19 year old has his hands tucked under his chin as he stared out the window of the car. The radio was playing a ballad song that matched his current glum mood. His parents, were excitedly talking amongst themselves in the driver and passenger seats.

The drive to their new home in Seoul South Korea was closer and closer. Which Yoongi was thankful he could soon rest from the long flight from America. But, overall he was not happy with his move here. Leaving all that he knew which were his friends, his boyfriend Noah, and being forced to adjust to a new country was a lot for him. Although he is ethnically Korean, he was only use to American culture.

Technically Yoongi was born in South Korea. But his parents had moved to America when he was only 6 month's old. Reasons for that was because Yoongi's father is a business man that works for a well known tech company. They often have him traveling. He was transferred to America when Yoongi just just a baby and took his family with him.

Yoongi grew up with Korean influences at home; which was the language and food. But everything else about him was completely Americanized and he was scared on how he would fit in with the Korean kids here. From what he knew, the school system was more intense here. Yoongi was not the type of person to study hard. He was an average graded student. He didn't want to be pressured into being perfect. His parents were thankfully not strict with him when it came to this matter.

But the overall reason to why Yoongi didn't want to leave America, is because he's simply an introvert. It sounds silly but...he's an introvert, and it took him alot of time to make friends. It took him a majority of his childhood to overcome his fears of befriending others and adapting to new environments.

All that work of building his small friend group back home has now been eradicated. And so today, The anxiety and on top of the the anger of moving has made him cold and gloomy. Since this is his last year of High School, he plans on keeping to himself. What was the point of making friends?

"Yoongi dear, can you please help with the bags" his mother spoke to him

Yoongi snapped out of his day dream, not realizing that he was at his new home. His father had parked the car at their outdoor parking lot for his building complex. Yes their home is a large story apartment building that houses many families. Most Korean families lived in decent apartment buildings being that the goal was to have everything condensed and stacked.

"Sorry" Yoongi mumbles getting out the car and taking some luggage from the trunk

The family made their way upstairs to their new home. Some of Yoongi's relatives already in Korea helped prepare for their move. They helped them find the house being that they couldn't be their physically during house searching. Then, they also helped furnished the apartment. Yoongi's father had sold a lot of their old belongings and furniture they couldn't take with them to Korea. The family literally has to start a new.

"Yoongi you'll love it! You'll finally have a big enough bedroom. Just think, before, your bedroom was practically a closet! But we made sure the bedrooms were the perfect size for your comfortability" Yoongi's mother bragged enthusiastically as they got into the elevator

Yoongi just sighs "Oh....gee thanks" he says dryly

"Yoongi..." His father said in a warning tone "At least try to like it. We're doing our best to take your comfort into consideration"