16. Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts

It took about thirty minutes to arrive at Jungkooks large modern mansion. It was located inside of a gated community where only the elites lived. On their way there, Taehyung mentioned that his family home was also inside this small gated community.

It nearly shocked Yoongi to know that Taehyung lived in place that was so full of riches. But, he often did forget that Taehyung also comes from a well known wealthy family like Jungkook. This was one of the qualities Yoongi liked about Taehyung. He wasn't the one to overly brag about his rich life style.

He didn't mention anything about it at all. Taehyung doesn't even dress like he some super rich kid. He keeps it simple with his attire and tends to do the same activities commoners do. But visiting this gated community was definitely a wake up call.

Taehyung and Yoongi walked up to the Jeon residence. Taehyung knew the passcode already which made Yoongi question more just how close are the two. They both entered the modern mansion. Yoongi looked around at all the white marble floors.

The furniture was either black or white and everything was super spaced out. There was a stairwell at the front entrance that lead to the upstairs area. From what it looked like on the outside, Yoongi could tell that there was at least three floors.

Yoongi just followed Taehyung. They go the second floor and enter some room with black double wooden doors. It was a large room that was basically being used as a media room. The center of the room has a bar area. There's a ping pong table and pool table.

There's also a seating area with comfortable leather couches and a giant screen television on the wall. There was just about every single newest game system lined up on the television stand.

This one room itself was basically the size of his whole apartment. Yoongi could only dream of living in such a fancy mansion. It was actually the size of nearly a castle. Yoongi didn't think there were such big houses like this in Korea. He made sure to stick close to Taehyung's side so that he wouldn't get lost.

"Jungkook, wake up" Taehyung said shaking leaned over Jungkook at the bar

Yoongi walked over to them and observed the two of them. Jungkook started to wake up but groaned.

"T-Taehyung?" He mumbles

"Yeah it's me" Taehyung responded softly "Come let's get you cleaned up and comfortable in your bedroom" he then looked a Yoongi "Hey Yoon, can you take one arm and i'll take the other?"

Yoongi nodded his head as he wrapped one of Jungkooks muscular arms around his own shoulders. Taehyung did the same thing and the two of them slowly walked out the room. It was slightly hard to cary Jungkook since he was mostly dead weight right now. He also reeks of alcohol.

"His bedroom is on the third floor" Taehyung stated

"How will we get him up the stairs? He's so heavy. What the fuck does this brat eat!" Yoongi groans

Taehyung laughs "Don't worry too much. There's an elevator down the hallway"

"An elevator...inside a home?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung in disbelief

"Yeah it helps get around easier when the home is so big" Taehyung said a matter of factly

"Sheesh..." Yoongi said under his breath

They made it down the hall to the elevator and pressed the third floor button. It only took about eight seconds to be on the thirst floor. The hallway on this floor was also just as fancy. Yoongi noticed the giant windows that overlooked outside. It reminded him of the windows at Cafe Soop.