28. Our Future

The three lovers were lounging around in Taehyung's house. The big flat screen television was playing some romantic comedy. Yoongi was watching it while he laid on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung was playing with Yoongi's hair while he watched the movie and also talked to Jungkook. The muscle bunny was just scrolling on his phone talking about random things he saw.

"I think I nearly baby barfed" Jungkook said cringing at it his phone

Yoongi chuckles "Why?"

"Lee Hwang Soo asked me if I wanted to go to his shitty house for his shitty birthday party" Jungkook said

Taehyung sighs "Why're you so mean? Hwang Soo is like the sweetest kid in school"

"No, you're the sweetest kid in school. Hwang Soo is a fucking fake trying to be something he's not. Use me and all the other popular kids just to feel validated. He must've thought i've gone soft" Jungkook said shaking his head

"You have gone soft" Yoongi deadpanned "Also stop being such an asshole" he said playfully kicking Jungkook since he was sitting near his feet"

Jungkook shrugs "If I had a middle name, asshole would be it"

"Shut up" Yoongi laughs

"Speaking of assholes, I had a serious talk with my father the other day" Jungkook said now rubbing Yoongi's feet "I told him that I didn't want to study abroad in England"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook wide eyed "H-How did he take the news?"

"He nearly wanted to slap me of course. But I stood my ground like always and told him that I refuse to be sent far away and would like another alternative"

"And what's the alternative?" Yoongi asked

"He said that I would have to start working for his company right away then. I would work directly under my father as an intern" Jungkook huffs "And still attend college, online of course"

"That...could've been worse actually" Yoongi smiles "Well done Kookie"

"Yeah i'm glad too. I was going to be forced to move with you knowing our parents wouldn't want us separated" Taehyung agreed

Yoongi looked up at Taehyung "What about you Tae, aren't also the stereotypical next heir to your parents company?"

Taehyung laughs "Actually my parents don't pressure me to inherit the company. As you know, they own a top high fashion clothing brand. They still consider themselves to be young within the industry. I mean, I also make clothing designs on my own time just in case. But, I don't do anything with them. I'll still need some further education on fashion design"

"Ohh fashion designer Kim Taehyung. Oh wait no i'm sorry, soon to be Jeon Taehyung"  Jungkook smirks

Taehyung blushes "I wouldn't do that far"

"Then, what will you do?" Yoongi asked

"My parents said they're thinking about having me become a model for their brand"

"Yes and they're fucking right like always" Jungkook nodded his head "Can't wait for the whole world to see what they can't have"

Taehyung laughs and shakes his head "What about you Yoongi? Anything you want to study in college?"

"hmm...i've actually been interested in learning about music production. I started looking into it before I moved to Korea but...I don't know" Yoongi shrugs

"Music production, that's hot" Jungkook commented "So you'll go to school for music?"

"I don't think I will for now. I'll just go to college here in Seoul and major in liberal arts or some shit" Yoongi responded

"We should all try to get into the same college together" Taehyung said excitedly

The three of them talked more and more about college life. It all sounded like a pleasing conversation until Yoongi started to feel sick. His stomach felt weird and his head slightly spinning while he continues to lay on Taehyung's lap.

He could feel bile wanting to come up and he immediately ran to the nearest bathroom. Taehyung and Jungkook follows after him and he throws up into the toilet. Tears pricking the side of his eyes as he regurgitates. All of his lunch gone.

"Baby are you okay? Why didn't you say you felt sick?" Taehyung said checking Yoongi's temperature from his forehead

"I-I didn't until now" Yoongi responded weakly

"Come, you can lay down in Taehyung's room" Jungkook said picking Yoongi up bridal style

They quickly made their way upstairs and Yoongi rested on Taehyung's bed. He felt comfort smelling Taehyung's scent all over the pillows. Meanwhile Taehyung was asking one of his house attendants to bring tea. Jungkook holds his hand while he lays in the bed with Yoongi.

"You should rest for a bit after you're done drinking your tea" Taehyung said also sitting on top of the bed running his hands through Yoongi's hair

"Thanks guys" is all Yoongi said before he felt sleep take over

He never got to drink that tea...