40. Who's Condom Broke?

A couple weeks went by and Jung Hoon was a able to come out of the hospital. Everyone was happy to know that the baby was health despite being born prematurely. Yoongi couldn't ask for nothing more than for his baby to be healthy.

He was currently holding Jung Hoon in the nursery. Jung Hoon was drinking milk from his bottle. Yoongi admired his features. He tried to see who's features did he have, Tae's or Kooks. But all could see was himself in his sons face. About two days ago a DNA test was done. But Yoongi has yet to find out the results since it was sent to Jungkook's parents for some strange reason. Jungkook said they wanted to be the first ones to find out.

Yoongi suddenly heard a knock on the door and came in was Hoseok and Jimin. And in Jimin's arms was his daughter Jung Dan-Bi. Yoongi happily greeted his friends.

"hey guys, welcome" Yoongi said

"Oh my Gosh~ he's so so so cute Yoongi!" Jimin said looking at the beautiful baby in his arms "Look Dan-Bi it's your future husband Jung-Hoon"

Yoongi frowns "Oh no my baby will not be in some arrangement. That's unfair"

Jimin whines "ah come on Yoongi, it would be so cute if our babies married each other!"

Hoseok shakes his head "My little girl is not allow to date or have sex until she's at least thirty years old"

Yoongi laughs "Yeah right, as if that's gonna be upheld. She'll hate your guts"

"Well what about you with Jung Hoon?" Hoseok asked

Yoongi looks down at the baby and shrugs "As long as he isn't some asshole like his father Kookie, than I don't care"

The three adults laugh thinking about Jungkook. He definitely was a lot to put up with before he really got to know Yoongi. Taehyung and Yoongi still have to keep him in check sometimes.

"I thinks it's a weird coincidence we got pregnant and gave birth around the same time. Maybe it's really fate huh?" Jimin winks

Yoongi groans "Jimin"

"But no seriously think about it!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later in the day Taehyung and Jungkooks parents came to their house. Yoongi had no idea that today was the meeting for his two lovers' wedding. The parents said hello to baby Jung Hoon and then they all sat in the living room. Jin and Namjoon were currently watching the newborn upstairs.

"Okay i'm so excited for the wedding!" Mrs. Kim cheers "So far we got everything prepared. So the theme of the wedding will be...heaven"

"Heaven?" Taehyung questions "So does that make mean the color scheme is all white?"

"Yes my dear" Mrs. Jeon confirms "And we thought it would be a fantastic idea to include Yoongi into the ceremony"

Yoongi looked at them surprised "M-Me? Like...wait... how? I thought three people can't marry at the same time?"

"Well legally they can't. But we figured that you could at least play a part in Taehyung and Jungkooks wedding. The whole world knows about your three way relationship after all" Mr. Kim added

Taehyung hugs Yoongi close and pecks his cheek "Isn't this exciting? You'll officially and unofficially be married to us!"

Jungkook smiles "I like this idea"