39. Life

I just want to thank you all for the 700+ reads on this story so far! I literally published it maybe like two weeks ago and it's already getting this much traction.

This is the fastest i've seen one of my stories get fast reads since my previous Sugamintteaa account! So thank you everyone and please enjoy~

_______________________________

Yoongi was busy folding the babies clothes in the newly done up nursery. The nursery had cloud wall papers and most of the furniture was all white. There was a changing table, a big crib, a couch with fluffy pillows, a white rug, and also a rocking chair near in front of a large window that was next to the crib. There was a mini walk in closest that had tons of space to hand clothes. But the baby wouldn't need that anytime soon. Inside was a dresser drawer that Yoongi was filling the new clothes in.

He and Jin had washed all the clothes being that Yoongi was a few weeks away until his due date. It was scary to think he was going to be a father. But nonetheless had great comfort his two boyfriends were by his side. This part of his life may have started a bit earlier than he planned, but he'll do his best to make the best out of it.

His phone rang startling him while in thought. He saw that it was Jimin calling him. Immediately Yoongi answered.

"Min Yoongi!" Jimin shouted sounding lively than ever

"Sounds like someone is feeling better" Yoongi chuckles "Have you been resting well?"

"Yes of course. I need to be healthy and alive for my little baby girl" Jimin beams

A couple weeks ago when Jimin gave birth, he nearly died. It definitely scared everyone. But he turned out to be okay. His body just didn't know how to deal with the trauma it was going through. Jimin ended up waking up the following morning and Hoseok cried his eyes out. Jimin's parents were also freaking out.

It scared Yoongi that he nearly lost his best friend and that he had the worst luck while giving birth. It made Yoongi nervous for his own birth. He didn't mind having a baby at the age of 19, but he definitely didn't agree to die early.

"How's the baby?"

"She's soo cute! She's sleeping right now in Hoseok's arms. I need to send you a picture." Jimin giggles "We've been alternating on who's going to take care the baby in the middle of the night too"

"That's good. I can't wait to force Tae and Kook to do that" Yoongi smirks

"Yah don't be evil. So what're you doin?"

"I've been feeling very uneasy and restless since it's almost time for my due date. So, i've just been washing and folding the baby clothes I got" Yoongi said as he folded a cute bear onsie

"Because of Tae, i'm sure that baby is going to dressed like a supermodel"

Yoongi laughs "Yeah, that would be funny to imagine actually"

"Well Yoongi don't be nervous okay? Look at me, I did it and i'm still doing it. So you'll be okay" Jimin said with a gentle tone

Yoongi sighs "Thanks Jiminie, I really needed to hear that from you"

"It's no problem Yoonie, i'm always here for you. But, i'll let you go. I'm going to take another nap. Bye bye!"

"Bye Jiminie"

Yoongi hangs up the phone and sighs. He couldn't get the news of Jimin nearly dying out of his head. His imagination went to wild places. Thinking about if that were him and the looks of his loved ones faces. Or even a scenario where something happens to their precious little baby. Yoongi wouldn't know what to do with himself then.