4. Drowning

I made a mistake because there was a chapter before this that I didn't write. But it's okay you guys would've been mad at me since that chapter was kinda fucked up. 😭

not that this one isn't any better. sorry
______________________________

A few weeks passed since Yoongi's been in at his new school. Things have been getting worse all due the constant bullying. Yoongi was trying his best to hold on strong. But it felt impossible when it feels like the whole world is against you. Yoongi's mother noticed the change.

"I don't know honey he's been shutting himself out" Mrs. Min said softly to her husband

"He's just in a pissy mood because of the move. I'm sure he'll come around" Mr. Min said drinking some tea

"No, this is absolutely different. He acts so....distant." Mrs. Min wraps her arms around herself "I-I'm gonna talk to him"

"I'll talk to him right after then" Mr. Min gives a reassuring smile to his wife "Or maybe I should go with you?"

"No it's okay honey, you continue relaxing. I don't want to overwhelm him. Anyways, i'll tell you how it goes" She said and walks over to her sons room knocking on the door

Meanwhile Yoongi was inside his room sitting on his bed with his head on his knees. All he could think about were the constant harassing he was receiving and kept asking why. Why was he a target when he never bothered anyone. He just wanted to stay out of the spotlight in general.

He heard a knock on his door and gripped his bed sheets "Go away...go away please" his breathing was getting heavy

"Yoongi sweetie we need to talk. Please let me in"

"No mom. Please— Just....just leave me alone!"

"Yoongi i'm coming in" She said sounding a bit more alarmed bursting into the room

She gasped seeing her son crying into his knees. She immediately ran to him and embraced him into her arms. Yoongi cried even more having his mothers comfort. All he can feel was soft kisses on his forehead. He didn't know how long he was crying in her arms but he felt another pair of arms embrace him. It was his fathers arms.

The family remained together in Yoongi's bedroom for the rest of the night. It was the first time in a long time that Yoongi felt both of his parents comfort in a long time. He felt like he regressed back to when he was six years old. He was glad they didn't question him at least.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi went to school the next day feeling like a zombie. He slept next to his parents which cheered him up. But, happiness was only temporary. The reality of being at school was already kicking him in the ass.

While in class Taehyung would try to talk to him. He even went as far as forcing the kid that originally sat next to Yoongi to switch seats with Taehyung. Yoongi would still ignore Taehyung, but he at least didn't press his buttons too much.

It was now lunch time and Yoongi tried to stealthy not catch any of his bully's attention. Unfortunately just when he made it to the lunch room one of his bully's tripped him and he fell to the ground. The two guys high five each and laughed. Yoongi hurt his hand pretty badly so he held onto trying his best to not show weakness.

They ended up walking away and Yoongi got up to stand in line. Some skipped him but he didn't fight it. It was now his turn and he approached the same lunch lady that gave him a good serving of food when he first arrived to the school. She smiles at him and fills his tray.

"Make sure you eat lots okay?" She smiled so widely, her eye wrinkles appeared

Yoongi was taken a back by how nice she always was. You know what they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul. And it was as if she knew exactly what was in his head. Yoongi just bowed his head and left the line. He looked around the cafeteria and saw that some students were glaring at him. Yoongi just takes his food and leaves the cafeteria.

"Restroom, that's the safest place" He mumbles

He walked into the boys bathroom and chose a random stall. He sat on the toilet and started eating. He tried his best to ignore the stench surrounding him. But if he at least wanted peace while eating lunch this what he had to endure.

He was only a couple bites into his food until he heard the boys bathroom door slam open. Yoongi gasped and lifted his feet up so he wouldn't be found.

"Here kitty kitty! No point in hiding now" A male students voice said "Min! show yourself before it's too late"

Yoongi covered his mouth so that he wouldn't make a sound. His heart was beating a mile a minute. All he heard was foot steps and the students slamming open stalls. Suddenly it was quiet and then

"Hey!" a female student popped her head above him from the stall on the right "What were taking a shit while eating?"

"Hey kitty look at this"

He turned his head to the left and a giant bucket of water pours all over him. Yoongi stands there shocked. He felt his breathing getting heavy, his head foggy. All he heard was distance laughing as a loud long beep filled his ears.

"Yah! You bastards what the fuck did you do!" A somewhat raspy voice screamed

"Oh shit it's Park, run" one of the students said and ran out the bathroom

"Too late, the teachers already know what you did you assholes!" Jimin screamed

Jimin went into the stall to see a hyperventilating Yoongi. He got him off from the toilet and made him get out the stall.

"Hey hey look at me. You need to breath okay" Jimin said holding Yoongi's face in his gentle small hands "Please Min Yoongi-ssi you'll be okay just breath with me"

Jimin did his best to ignore the stench that Yoongi was covered in. It was dirty mop water after all. He took deep breaths in and out trying to encourage Yoongi to do it too. Unfortunately Yoongi became worse. Tears streaming down his face.

"Uhh it's not working" Jimin panicked "Help! Help please!" he screams holding nearly passed out Yoongi to his chest

The last thing Yoongi saw were teachers running into the bathroom while he was wrapped in Jimin's arms.