11. Fake Love

Yoongi got up from the couch suddenly which alarmed Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok. They looked at him with concern. The poor boy was trembling, doing his best to not have a break down right then and there. So Yoongi felt like he needed to be at home. He needed to confront Noah.

"I-I think I need to go home now Hoseok. I'm sorry for suddenly leaving before dinner" He said swallowing the lump in his throat

Taehyung then got up and laid his hand on Yoongi's shoulder "I can take you home"

"No, y-you stay with Hoseok and Jimin. I need to be alone..." He mumbles lookin down at this cursed Instagram post

Hoseok also got up from his seat and gave Yoongi a sad look "Yoon what's wrong? Is it Jungkook and his lackeys again?"

"No... it's not. Look I just have to go" Yoongi said taking his backpack "Alone" he said the last part looking at Taehyung

Before Hoseok's mother could say anything figuring something was wrong, Yoongi had already left his friends apartment. He quickly made his way back home. All he could think about was how he was going to be approach the situation. Would be straight up asked why he's cheating? Or maybe he should give Noah the chance to mention it himself.

Once Yoongi got home he said a quickly hello to his mother and then ran to his room. He closes the door and sits at his desk staring at his phone. Tears were threatening to spill, but he had to stay strong. He wanted to be calm about this issue. So, he clicked the FaceTime app and Noah was the first contact. It took some time to ring. It was about 1am in California so he figured he was asleep until he answered after the fifth ring.

"Hey Yoon!" Noah said with his usual cheerful greeting "You off from school? What time is it there?"

Yoongi put on a fake smile "O-Oh just...it's...it's only 6pm. I was hanging out with some classmates"

"Oh look at you making friends. It's not that bad huh?" Noah laughs

"How have you been?" Yoongi then asked

"I've been fine" Noah shrugs "Nothing much happening. Just can't wait to graduate next month. June will finally come"

"Oh yeah, I wish I could graduate with you"

Noah smiles "I really wish you were with me too babe" He said quietly into the phone

Yoongi felt butterflies but then remembered the issue at hand. Supposedly Noah was cheating on him with some other boy. Yoongi mentally slapped himself for getting gushy from the flirting. See Noah was still so sweet to him. They'd often call and their conversations were usually sweet like this. So it made Yoongi wonder why he was cheating? Why is he lying?

"It's around 1am, it doesn't look like you're home" Yoongi said looking at the background

Noah looked around the room he's in "Oh yeah i'm visiting a family member. I was just chilling with a few cousins. You know how big my family is"

Yoongi gave a short fake laugh "Yeah...I remember"

"So what's up with you? You seemed so drawn out these days"

Yoongi sighs "Yeah just tired from studying" he lies "Actually...today one of my new friends were upset I didn't have a instagram account so I made one today"

Just a little Yoongi can tell Noah started to get a little uneasy

"oh y-yeah? You can watch a shit ton of cat videos. I always see them on my feed and it makes me think of you"