13. Apologetic Bad Boy

It's so cold... like literally below freezing here But at least today is Kim Taehyung's Birthday!

 like literally below freezing here But at least today is Kim Taehyung's Birthday!

_______________________________

Jungkook cocked his head toward the direction of the cashier counter "Come, i'll introduce you"

They walked over to see a handsome tall male with thick lips and almond eyes, smiling at them. "Whoaa JK! You visited us today with a guest?"

"Hey Jin, this is Min Yoongi. And Yoongi, this is my older brother Jin. He's twenty two years old"

"Yah, why do you always bring up my age" Jin whines

Yoongi chuckles "It's okay, twenty two is still very young"

"Yeah but this old man has constant bac— OW!" Jungkook rubbed his forehead when he got hit with a shoe

"Stop embarrassing me right now! Or else your banned from here"

Jungkook laughs "Okay okay, sheesh I was just playing around"

Jin rolls his eyes "Anyways, why're you cheating on your fiancé having a date here?"

Jungkook suddenly looked at Yoongi and blushed. Yoongi did remember learning from Hoseok and Jimin that Taehyung and Jungkook are engaged. It still shocked Yoongi till this day since the two were polar opposites. But he knew it was an arrangement with no feelings attached. At least that's what he thought.

"Yah stop it hyung!" Jungkook whines "Me and Yoongi aren't on a date. Anyways, can you get me a toffee nut latte? What do you want Yoongi?"

"I'll take the same thing and a coffee cake" Yoongi said nodded

Jin input the order and started preparing the drinks. Yoongi was about to take out some cash to pay but Jungkook grabs his arm to stop him.

"You don't have to pay, it's on the house. Everything is free for me. Come, let's go upstairs" Jungkook said "Hyung we'll be upstairs!"  he shouted to Jin

"Okay Jungkook-ah!"

The two high schoolers ran upstairs and sat at a more private area. The seat was right in front of the a big window so Yoongi was in awe as he watched the trees, mountains, and the sky changing color in the distance.

"You know, I didn't really take you to be a book person? You read here?" Yoongi asked

"Me? Read for fun?" Jungkook laughs "Oh nah that's not me. I call this place my safe haven because of the view and how quiet it is here. Also...don't mention this to my brother but his desserts and drinks bring me comfort"

Yoongi slight smiles "It's nothing wrong to admit that"

"Y-Yeah I guess..." Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck "But actually it's a book cafe because my brothers husband, Namjoon, he's a book enthusiast"