9. The Asshole

It's been a few days since the revelation about Taehyung and Jungkook. It was around 6:40pm and Yoongi sat alone at a cafe studying. The weather has been getting warmer so Yoongi wanted to enjoy being outside as much as he could. After all he is from California he enjoyed the warmth.

He was about to pack his books in his bag so that he could make it home for dinner. His mother never liked him staying out too late alone. She was a bit overprotective at times. Especially ever since the bullying incident that happened.

She was so happy to find out that the kids that assaulted her son ended up getting expelled from the school. Usually in situations like that students just end up getting suspended from school only. But after long consideration, the school bored expelled the students and also asked Yoongi if they wanted the police involved. Yoongi refused to press charges because he just wanted to situation over and done with.

It's was now the month of May, and Yoongi was finally getting the peace he longed for. Well he didn't expect to have friends, but at least no one else bothered him anymore. Even Jeon Jungkook, that spoiled brat left him alone. But one thing Yoongi did observe about Jungkook is that he's a bit distant from those around him. Usually he has an entourage around him and he's also messing with others. But these last few weeks he's been somewhat of a normal student in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi takes his packed book bag and began to walk outside. The walk to home from the cafe was about fifteen minutes away. Yoongi was casually looking around at the buildings surrounding him until he felt rain drops hit his face. He wiped his cheek to see that it was water. He looked up at the cloudy sky to see that it was raining.

The petite male rain when the rain got harder all of a sudden. He used his backpack to cover his head and began to run towards shelter. He found a bus stop that has a sun covering and stayed under it.

"For fuck sake. The weather man never said it'll rain today" Yoongi sighed looking up at the dark skies "I forgot my umbrella"

Yoongi just decide to stay at the bus stop until the rain died down. He played on his phone for a bit. It was definitely annoying that he was waiting for the rain, he wanted to be at home relaxing. He wanted to call his dad to pick him up on his way home from work but then a black SUV suddenly pulls up in front of him.

The windows were tinted black but suddenly the backseat window was rolled down. Inside revealed the last person Yoongi wanted to see, or even expected to see. It was Jeon Jungkook.

"Hey, jump in" He shouted over the loud sound of rain

"What the fuck does he want?" Yoongi glared at  him

"Hello?? Did you hear me?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and continued to look down at his phone. He ignored Jungkook to the best of his ability. That was until he felt a hand grab at his wrist and pull him up from the bus stop bench

"Yah what the fuck! Let me go asshole!" Yoongi shouted

Jungkook ignored Yoongi trying to pry him off and opened the backseat car door. He pushed Yoongi in the car and got inside after him. He told the driver to start driving and held on both to Yoongi's wrist trying to keep him still

"Help me!! I'm being kidnapped!" Yoongi shouted while trying to fight off Jungkook butt the taller was just too strong

"STOP! I'm trying to fucking help you get home. Stop bitching!" Jungkook shouts

"I never asked for your fucking help" Yoongi growled

"Why do you keep doing this huh? Why do you keep getting yourself involved with me! Aren't you happy you got your fun? What more do you want asshole!?"

"My name....is not asshole!" Jungkook said holding onto Yoongi's wrist tightly

"And you think I give a fuck? All I see when I look at your face is a big gaping asshole! So let me out, NOW!" Yoongi screamed

"I'm not gonna let you out and get sick stupid. Where's your umbrella? huh?" Jungkook asked

Yoongi unlocked his phone and started the press the numbers 119. But before he can finish Jungkook snatched his phone away from him.

"Why're you calling the police on me? I'm literally driving you home idiot! See this is why I don't like to fucking help people"

"Oh boo hoo... no one asked for your help and give me my fucking phone Jungkook"

Yoongi reached for it but Jungkook kept keeping it out of reach from Yoongi. The smaller didn't even realize that he was falling and touching all over Jungkooks body. Secretly Jungkook liked it but didn't want to admit.

The car suddenly stopped and Yoongi fell to Jungkook's feet on the car floor. Jungkook smirked and threw Yoongi's phone on the seat next to him. "We're at your house now"

Yoongi sat up and looked at the window. He was indeed at his apartment building. He quickly grabbed his things and exit the car. But just before he leave Jungkook grabbed his wrist again.

"I didn't mean for all of this to happen like this" Jungkook said in a much more serious tone

It caught Yoongi off guard and confused for a second. But then he thought about the bullying situation is what Jungkook was referring to.

Yoongi glared "And that's not how you properly apologize, asshole" he said getting out the car walking towards his apartment building