44. The Bachelor Party

It's April 12th and it's the day before the wedding. Everyone was at some five star hotel that was near the wedding venue. Taehyung and Yoongi were considered the 'brides' in this situation so they were going to have their party together. Jungkook was the 'groom' since he was an alpha male type that would expect nothing else but to be considered the manliest of men. Yoongi found it hilarious since Jungkook did get in touch with his feminine side every once in a while.

They have two separate master suite hotel rooms for this occasion. Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin, and Seokjin were together for the 'bachelorette' so to speak. And then Jungkook has another hotel room where it will just be Namjoon and Hoseok. It was definitely a small party, but Jungkook was satisfied with just those two.

Taehyung and Yoongi were in the hotel bathroom getting ready. Music was already playing as Taehyung was humming to it. Yoongi looked at him through the mirror and smiles

"Ready to get fucked up?"

Taehyung was surprised "Whoa there, didn't expect mama bear to have all that energy"

Yoongi hugs Taehyung's body and he inhales his lovely fiancés scent "Well, we got permission to go crazy tonight. Besides....Seokjin and Jimin will most definitely expect us to get drunk"

Taehyung sighs and wraps his arms around Yoongi. He leans down and pecks his forehead "But, I'm scared to have hang over tomorrow morning. Maybe...we should've had this party yesterday " Taehyung pouts

Yoongi chuckles "Yeah that would've been a better idea actually. But, we're already here so..."

Just then Seokjin and Jimin's voices rang through the room. They already had the key card. They were out buying party supplies like liquor, apparently special outfits, and balloons. The balloons were just for when they took pictures to show people later.

"Taehyung! Yoongi! Did you take those shots I left for you on the counter!" Seokjin shouted

The couple came out of the bathroom and nervously greeted their two friends. Jimin had on some weird party shades and turned up the music and that was on. Seokjin gave them a knowingly look.

"Oh...you left us shots?" Yoongi asked scratching the back of his ear

"hell yeah I did! Come take it right now. It's the first shot of the night bitches!" Seokjin said getting his phone ready

Taehyung laughs and shakes his head. He walked over hand in hand with Yoongi "Okay but you guys have to take it with us"

Seokjin nods "Alright" he said casually pouring tequila into two more shot glasses and got the lime slices ready. He gave the other shot glass to Jimin "Time for a toast!"

They all held out their shot glasses (which were the tall ones btw) and looked at each other in anticipation "Here's a toast to my two bestest friends in the whole wide world! Finally getting married to the one and only Jeon Jungkook...and...to each other. The cutest trio that ever lives to exist. CHEERS!" Jimin shouts

"Cheers!" They all shouted and chugged down their shots

Now Yoongi and Taehyung haven't really drank a lot before. There was an occasion when Yoongi use to live in America, he'd go to some high school house parties. But he didn't usually drink too much at those since he didn't want to be in in trouble with his parents. As for Taehyung, he did get drunk with Jungkook only like three times.