22. Insecurities

Yoongi was chilling on his living room couch watching some television show. It was the weekend and Yoongi wanted to do absolutely nothing. The weather was very hot, so he had the fan blowing in his face as he lounges around.

His mother walks into the living room wiping her hands from water "By the way sweetie, why aren't you hanging out with your two new boyfriends? Usually you're always with them"

Yoongi sighs "Yeah I love being with them and all but...that's the problem, i'm always with them. Sometimes I just want alone time"

His mother laughs and sits next to her son "I know how you feel. When me and your father started dating, he wanted to be with me 24/7. The honeymoon phase is always like this"

"Though I do feel bad since they seemed disappointed. Having two needy boyfriends is a lot of work" Yoongi slumped down on the couch

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Yoongi's mother gets up from the couch. "I'll go answer the door"

He heard his mother excitedly about Hoseok and Jimin's names. Yoongi frowned in confusion wondering why his two best friends are visiting. Eventually they made their way further into the apartment and greeted the pale boy on the couch.

"Yoongi! We're here!" Jimin shouts

"I can see that, Jimin. Anyways what's going on?"

"We wanted to take you out today and we won't take no for an answer" Hoseok said with a playful wink

Yoongi sighs "I just want to be lazy tod—"

"We won't take no for an answer!" Jimin repeats

Yoongi glares at them but eventually gets up from the couch. "Fine"

Yoongi gets ready and eventually leaves with his friends. The sun was blazing and many people were enjoying the summer weather. Yoongi did have to admit that today was a beautiful day.

"So....what're we doin today?" Yoongi asked walking with his hands in his pockets

"We wanted to just go wherever our hearts take us!" Jimin said skipping around

"ohh look! Let's go to that arcade over there" Hoseok said pointing a big building with multiple businesses inside

"Yes, let's go" Jimin said and wrapped his arms with Yoongi's

The three friends went into the arcade that was full of other people. They decided to try just about every game as they can. First they started with the fighting games. Hoseok went against Yoongi and the game was cutting close. Eventually Yoongi won which he was surprised he won. Then, Jimin plays against both Hoseok and Yoongi but loses.

They then wanted to play a car racing game and it was Hoseok against Yoongi. "I'm ready to beat your ass!" Hoseok shouts

Yoongi smirks "Getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? I'm actually a race car champion"

"Yeah we'll see about that" Hoseok retorts

The two sat on the arcade game seat and started to choose their car. When they finished the timer started and the race began. Hoseok started off ahead of Yoongi making Jimin cheer.

"Yah I thought you were on my side Jimin!" Yoongi shouts while he focused on the screen

Jimin laughs "I'm on the side of whoever is winning"