The Shop

One of the perks of being best friends with Satoru Gojo was he was loaded. He helped you graduate from college without debt and found you a job at one of the most high end auto shops in the city. Every car you worked on made you drool, luxury to rare tuners. Suguru was gifted a tattoo shop as a graduation gift in one of the best locations in town. Both Suguru and yourself would often scold him for tossing around money but in the end you knew it was how he showed affection.

You pull down the tight dress as you make your way into Suguru's shop. "Stop grumbling it's not very ladylike." Satoru teases as he receives yet another one of your famous death glares. He instantly squeals in fear and runs past you. You hear a deep chuckle behind and you turn your lazier beam stare towards Suguru which only makes him chuckle harder.

"You look fucking hot. Stop thinking so much." He says as he pushes you through the door. You roll your eyes as you enter the pristine lobby.

"Oooo my god!!!! Y/N!!! Is that you? Damn!" The beautiful receptionist shouts when she sees you. She runs over spinning you around. You feel your cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Not liking the attention. Her loud shouting causing the rest of the staff to poke their heads out. You are frozen in fear, a rare occurrence for you.

"What?! No that's like her twin right. No way!" You hear one of them say and you wanted to curl up into a ball. You escape Lily's clutches and dash to Suguru's office. Trying to ignore the glances as you run past. You sneak a peak at Leo who's mouth is currently gaping open in shock. Maybe Suguru was right. He wasn't just teasing me.

You rush into Suguru's office and slam the door behind you, greeted by your friends laughing hysterically. "I'm glad that my suffering amuses you both." You mutter collapsing onto the couch that sat in the corner. You try to ignore the memories of you walking in on the activities that had taken place on it.

"Hey it's rare to see you so vulnerable. We have to savor it while we can." Satoru says patting your shoulder and you sigh.

Suguru is still laughing as he pulls out his tablet to finish up the design for his first client.

Usually you felt right at home amongst the workers here. Conversation was easy and you had no trouble speaking your mind. You would even consider all of them friends but at a distance. You knew how to respond and joke around with them. You also knew how to comfort them when things got rough. You were often referred to as the rock. Jagged on the outside but sturdy keeping everyone grounded.

"Why couldn't you have Suki come afterward..." you whine tugging on the dress again.

"Because I wanted a quickie to start my day silly!" Satoru hums and you roll your eyes.

When you first got to know them it was a bit shocking to be around two men who slept around like it was going out of style. But after awhile you became numb to it. Even picking up a few flirting lessons a long the way. Though you weren't sure taking their style was the best choice, since to men it was a bit intimidating. You became dominant without realizing it and by the end of the night you often had them on their knees whimpering.

You were no saint so you tried your best not to be so judgmental. But they were beyond your level in every way. Not to mention getting used to the dirty stares from their adoring fans. Who just knew you had slept with them given their reputation. It was pointless trying to argue otherwise so you kept conversation with their lovers to a minimum. Only building a slight relationship with the regulars. Who knew how wrong their assumptions were once they learned more about you.

"So I have to suffer because you wanted to get your dick wet... I hate you!" You elbow him and he whines.

"Y/N don't say that!!! I love you! My heart can't take it!" He grabs his chest dramatically and you laugh. Which causes him to hug you and you pat his back.

"Ooo my you are blessed dork." Satoru says and you punch his side as you notice his gaze fall on the low cut dress.

"So abusive!" He cries and you both laugh.

You fall back into your normal chill mode at the shop as you both wait for Suguru to finish up. Your currently discussing a new table top game with one of the fellow artist. Looks alone you would have no idea that he enjoyed things like dungeons and dragons. But after a conversation one day he was your go to on all topics involving a d20.

"I hate the new class. It's way to overpowered." You say and he nods his head in agreement. Suddenly a hand snakes around your waist, the corner of your eye you see white hair.

"Satoru just because your not the center of our conversation does not mean you have to force yourself into it." You tease as he nuzzles your shoulder. One thing you had learned about Satoru was he often felt lonely. Growing up in a rich family he was often ignored which made him crave attention. You tried your best to make sure he felt included but when you were discussing a passionate topic you would occasionally forget. You pat his head which gave him the reassurance he needed as he smiled at you. He nodded and made his way over to flirt with Lily at the reception desk. As soon as he walked up her cheeks flushed and her eyes batted.

"Doesn't that annoy you?" Kole asked as he watches the interaction. You look at him confused.

"Why would it?" You ask and he shakes his head.

"I don't know. I could not stand to live with those two. I mean their cool but after awhile they become to intense." He shrugs as he begins cleaning his area.

"I've known them a long time. Under all their intimidation and peacocking their good guys." You say stretching and standing up.

"Y/N!! I'm ready for you!" You hear Suguru's deep voice shout and you pump your fist in excitement.

"I guess..." you hear Kole whisper as you begin making your way down the hall. You knew your friends were intimidating to other men. Egos often clashed so you had to be somewhat of the logical one. Often mediating between the group of attractive males. You didn't really mind. Just came natural to you.

You enter his studio and jump onto the tattoo chair. Suguru smiles at you as he prepares ink. You tell him what you want. Something small since there was not to much time and he nods. Your body was a canvas art piece of Suguru's work. (Design and where up to you) his art was breathtaking so you didn't mind being a human portfolio.

After an hour your trio was closing up shop and they had made you take pregame shots to chill out your nerves. You wrap your arms around their shoulders the best you could giggling as they smiled down at you. "To a good night!" You shout as you enter the Uber.