Dominated (🍋)

You want to pull away. Your brain is shouting at you to push him off your bed. "Suga..." you whimper looking at him wide eyed. "What..." before you could finish his hand was around your throat. Your eyes rolled back instinctively and you hear him let out a breath.

"So cute..." he whispers and a moan escapes your lips. "Look at me." He growls and you obey. I obey?? Nooo.... He kisses you softly which was a surprising contrast to the rough grasp on your throat. "Wait..." you whisper as his tongue slides across your bottom lip. He pulls away, you could feel him taking in shallowed breaths, his cheeks lightly flushed.

His dark gaze studied your face. You swallow and catch your breath. His hand moves to your chin, and he whisper into your ear, "I could make you feel so good Y/N. Let me show you how wrong Leo was about you. Won't you let me?" He trails light kisses down your neck, you can't help but whimper.

"We shouldn't do this..." you barely say as he sucks on a sensitive patch of skin. You cry out and you dig your fingers into his long hair.

His hand is tracing down your side causing your eyes to close, the combined sensation of his aggressive licking and sucking on your neck and soft caress of his finger down your body overwhelms you. He moves back to your ear and nips it. "Then tell me to stop baby girl. I'll stop." He whispers as his hand roughly grips your thigh. You open your eyes and he is staring at you so intensely. The pure primal want in his gaze made your stomach flip.

"Fuck it..." you moan as you pull his lips to yours, you push him onto his back, straddling his waist, as the covers fall to the floor. He kisses you back aggressively as your body grinds against him. Your soft moans mix together, the melody making you fall into a mindless state.

Suddenly he pulls your hair roughly, you let out a whine. He clicks his tongue at you and you feel a tinge of annoyance. Not used to being the one scolded. "You can't have the control your used to with me..." he growls and within seconds your the one on your back. Your eyes widen in surprise, you can't help but give him a glare of defiance which makes him lightly laugh. "Ooo the fight in your eyes is driving me fucking crazy." He says the tone in his voice makes you shiver. "You will listen to my every word. If you disobey me there will be consequences. Can you do that?" He asks you but you defy him by tugging on his shirt, desperately wanting his skin against you.

"Already ignoring me... that's ok... I'll break you of that." He says and pins your wrists above your head. "Such a desperate look in your eyes.... It looks so fucking cute. Like a needy little whore." You want to smack him but his hold is to strong. You feel your body react in the opposite manner, your nipples taut and you feel how wet he has made you from only speaking. As if he could read your mind he takes both of your wrists in one large hand, the other begins massaging your upper thigh. You hold in the sounds that are trying to escape, which makes him grin at you.

"Your not going to make any sounds for me? I guess I'll have to try harder." He teases you and his hand begins moving under your panties. Fingers lightly tracing your inner thigh, you blush knowing your wetness has pooled to your thigh. You bite your lip to keep from crying out.

"I like that... still fighting me but your so fucking wet and I've barely touched you. Your cursing your body aren't you?. He whispers and you can only nod. If you talk you know you would not be able to maintain a hold on your cries. "Such a bad girl. I'm going to make you beg and it's going to feel so fucking good."

His thumb now circles to your clit, the way he touches it was nothing you have ever experienced. "Shit..." you curse from the feeling, your eyes once again rolling back. Then you feel his long finger enter you painstakingly slow. "She found her voice again..." he continues to tease, you moan loudly as he rubs your walls, his long fingers were so deep inside of you. "There we go... damn the way your cunt is sucking my fingers in... god y/n..." he groans as your nails dig into your palms. He picks up the pace his finger gliding in and out, then he curves them. Your body begins shaking you feel yourself edging close to release. "Right there! O my god!" You shout in utter ecstasy. You feel yourself tighten around his fingers but he pulls them out of you before you could cum. "You motherfucker!!" You shout which causes a deep chuckle from him.