Confessions

"Apologize Satoru..." Suguru calmly says to his friend, who looks at him confused.

"It's fine Suga." You mutter, digging your nails into the wooden surface of the table. "It's not a big deal. I should have been more careful with my words."

"What did I do? She was putting herself down! You know how much she does for us! I won't let her degrade herself!" Satoru's rage surfaces once again. Your heart stopped at the passion in his voice. You watch as he clinched his fist.

"Sato... please... it's us..." you call out causing him to momentarily pause. "Your scaring me." You whisper out, you had never feared your friend before. But it was such a sharp contrast you weren't sure what he would do next.

You  squeeze Suguru's thigh knowing he would physical insert himself if he felt the situation needed it. He was the hot tempered one if pushed. You felt like you were trying to dismantle a ticking time bomb. You breath a sigh of relief when you watch Satoru physically settle down. "I won't apologize for what I said. But I am sorry if I hurt you."

"It's ok." You smile reaching out your hand, he grasps it. "I have to tell you all something. I've been trying to keep it to myself but it's unfair."

They both raise their eyebrows at you and wait patiently for you to continue. "My new promotion is a lot more than I was expecting. If I accept the upcoming opportunities I will be traveling a lot. I will barely be home. You will have to deal with things without me as a buffer. I haven't really told you all about it because I was not sure how you would take the news."

"I knew about it already." Satoru blurts out. Suguru gives him a pointed look as if to say shut up.

"What do you mean?" You felt a small amount of irritation.

"Well... Toji told me." He shrugs as if your world altering news was tribal gossip. "It's why I moved us all back in."

"What exactly was your plan? Stop being secretive!! You know I don't like when you plot behind my back." It was your turn to raise your voice. Both men set back unsure of what to say. "Speak damn it!!"

"I wanted to persuade you to stay. To make you realize what you would be leaving. But selfishly I wanted you to be as reliant on me as I am on you!" His level matches yours as you both stand up.

You walk over to him and push him against wall. He lets you, his arms to his side. In the corner of your eye you see Suguru stand about to pull you off of him but Satoru nods to stop him. "I rely on you already you damn idiot!! That's why this has been eating at me every fucking night." Your screaming in his face. His expression remains serious as he takes your verbal abuse.

"You want to know why I really fucked Choso?!?!" He flinches as you continue to scream at him. "Why I wanted to fuck Toji in the first place?!?!" Your voice starts cracking again as you shove him harder. "To distract myself from giving into you! You and Suguru!!" Your fist collides with his chest. "This is not healthy! None of this is healthy!"

"Maybe you should go..." Satoru says barely above a whisper. You glare at him. "I don't want you to go. But maybe you should."

"Maybe I should run... you want me to run?! Would that make it easier for us?" Your knees feel weak. "I love you both!!! I love you both as more than just friends!!" You finally admit out loud. The room becomes suffocating. Your vision hazes. Is this what a panic attack feels like? You gasp for breath as strong arms lift you up.

Your on someone's lap. You feel hands rubbing your back comfortingly. But everything is overwhelming. "Breath..." soft whispers are heard and you try your best to listen. It's like your physically drowning in your own emotions.

You weren't sure how long you had been in that state for. You eventually look up to dark concerned eyes. You frantically sit up to look for Satoru. He was still against the wall. But he was sitting, hugging his chest collapsed within himself. He looked so vulnerable. "How is it that I'm the most mentally unstable one and somehow still able to hold it together." Suguru laughs softly causing a small smile to form on your lips. "I love you to y/n. We both do." His hand rubs through your hair. "Maybe we always have. We just have never experienced it and we're unable to recognize when it was right in front of us."

You take in what he was telling you. You all were so screwed up that instead of dealing with what had developed between you, you all kept it inside. Until tonight where it exploded in everyone's face. In a giant fiery mess. "Well what do we do about it?" You say pathetically. He doesn't respond. He didn't have the answer and neither did you.

You slowly untangle yourself from Suguru and make your way over to Satoru. You pry his arms from around his body, and wipe off tears that had fallen. "I love you Satoru Gojo." He nods opening up to allow you to crawl into his embrace. You feel Suguru join you on the floor. "I love you Suguru Geto." You lay your head back against his chest. He kisses your forehead affectionately.

"I love you y/n. So damn much." Satoru takes your face in his hands and stares down at you. Your heart races when he lowers his face to yours. His lips capturing yours in a heart wrenching kiss. You both pull back desperately panting. "You want to give in now and stop being stubborn?" Suguru chuckles at his statement behind you.

"I thought we were going to compete for her? This isn't exactly what we had planned." Suguru sounded amused.

"Compete for me? Are you serious? You guys are so stupid." You find yourself laughing as well.

"Hey Suga. I love you to." Satoru says abruptly and both you and Suguru are again shocked by your friend.

"Really?! You love me? How so?" Suguru teases the white haired man whose serious expression has yet to falter. Your eyes grow to the size of saucers as Satoru leans toward Suguru passionately. Suguru is frozen in place as Satoru's hand fists his long hair.

"Fuck me..." you mutter as he pulls Suguru into a tense kiss, you sandwiched between them. Your face growing hot as you watch Suguru slowly recover and reciprocate. Your mind is racing as they both moaned against each other. You cry out from the image already feeling yourself growing wet. This night is going to be... interesting...