Giving In 🍋

You walk to your nightstand with a determined glint in your eye. You pull open the top drawer just as the two men enter your room. "Satoru... get on the bed." You order in a sweet tone, you relish the confusion on his face. "Suguru... just watch until I say otherwise." Suguru nods enjoying your confidence in this moment.

You move aside your underwear and find the black bag you were looking for. "Y/N... when you said you want to fuck me..." Satoru looks over at you nervously from your bed. You pull out the small toy and grin. "Fuck..." he bites his lip. Though his eyes show a bit of caution, his dick twitched in excitement.

"Fuck in deed." Suguru chuckled clearly amused by you. You slowly make your way over to Satoru. He opens his arms to you and you lean in to gently kiss him. It did not take long for the action to become inflamed in passion. He allowed you the control you had been craving, it had been a while since you got to be dominate.

You pull away as your chest both heave out of breath, "Are you sure it's ok?" You ask for consent. He smiles down at you lovingly, his fingers tracing your cheek. He holds you chin and you wince a bit in pain. His face falls realizing he was the one who had caused it earlier.

"Show me no mercy..." he whispers wanting to make up for what he had done. You take in a breath, your body dripping at the idea.

"On all fours then!" You order and you watch as his hands clench up preparing himself for what you are about to do to him. You give him a soft kiss on his shoulder and reached under to stroke him. He lets out a strangled noise, every touch overwhelming to him. You sit on the side of him, your body tingling with anticipation. You stop teasing his member to pull lube from the bag but you hear Suguru suddenly protest from where he was seated.

"Swallow it... drench it with your own juices..." he growled unable to keep himself completely out of the situation. You look over at him, his hands clenching the arm rest of your desk chair. He sat on the edge as if any moment he would leap up. You could tell both men were being tortured by this, which made you smile at him. You set down the bag and lube on the floor.

"Ooo like this then..." you tease slowly twirling your tongue around the toy. Suguru nodded his arms flexing to remain seated. You take your time pushing the toy down your throat and when you take it out drool falls from your mouth.

"Fuck... yes just like that." Suguru tenses even more as his eyes watch the spit slide down your hand.

"Y/N!!! Please!!" You hear Satoru whine beside you. "Just fuck me already!" His nerves and need to cum has caused his patience to begin to run out. A part of you felt guilty.

"Ok Sato... your being so good." You softly say as you tease his entrance, he cries out at the contact. You ease in the tip and relish the whimper that he lets out. You stomach flips as you look at his face. His eyes tightly clenched closed but his mouth hung a gape. You begin slide it deeper watching him to make sure he was alright. When you reach deep enough the groan that echoed off the walls made you moan involuntarily.

Satoru's eyes roll over to look up at you, "I love you... I love that you care so much..." you carefully slide it out and back in, causing his body to shake. "But please... fuck me harder..." Your eyes widen at his words. His breathing is rapid and the lust in his eyes have taken over the nerves he was showing earlier.

He did not have to tell you twice. You sit up on your knees leaning over his side and with all the strength you could muster slam the toy deep inside of him, his tongue escapes his mouth as drool fell onto the sheets. You showed him no mercy as you worked the toy in and out. The soft whines and moans were tantalizing to your ears. "Please... baby... let me cum!" He begs you, you notice his dick was throbbing, precum leaking down. You groan when you see tears at the corner of his eyes. Now I get the whole crying thing... god damn it he looks so fucking cute!