Mistake

Your currently sitting in the living room eating a sandwich, an awkward silence has filled the room. "Sooo." You all three begin to talk and look at each other. Then you all burst out laughing.

"Ooo I'll be right back!!" Satoru shouts heading towards your room and you and Suguru both look at each other eyebrows raised. He returns holding a half eaten cake.

"I brought dessert to cheer you up y/n but I got hungry on the way back." He grins setting it on the table in front of you. "But you all started something before me so I say we're even!" He winks at you and you bury your head in your hand.

"We shall never speak of what happened tonight! It shall become erased from our memory!" You say as you open the container and begin eating the sweet treat.

"Deal!" Both Satoru and Suguru say as they join in finishing up the cake. You lean back after a few bites and suddenly the fatigue from the night catches up to you. You yawn loudly and the two men smirk at you.

"Ok! I say we at least cuddle together for the night and then tomorrow we are back to normal!" Satoru suggest and you both look at him in confusion. He never lets his hook ups stay the night. So it was an odd suggestion. You both think for a second and shrug to tired to hear him pout.

You slowly stand still struggling a bit, Satoru walks over lending an arm and you gladly accept. "So how will you explain this?" He points to your neck where he had bruised the skin and you glare at him. "Sorry..." he mumbles and you shake your head as he leads you to his room.

Satoru's bed was unnecessarily large, you roll your eyes as he helps you climb up. "So excessive Satoru..." you mumble as he crawls in beside you. He gives you a large goofy grin and you laugh at him. Your about to tease him more when a large arm wraps around your waist and drags you to them. "Suga... so clingy." You tease and he grumbles at you. Satoru leans back resting his head against the headboard lost in thought. You wondered what he was thinking but before you could ask your eyes grow heavy, comforted by Suguru's warm body and soothing fingers as they run through your hair. "Night..." you mumble and easily fall asleep.

Third Person POV
"Suga..." Satoru whispers looking over at his friend who was rubbing y/n's hair and staring down at her. He looks up studying Satoru's face. "This was a mistake." Satoru mutters remembering how good it felt being with her. How easily he could get addicted to her body. Watching his friends gaze he knew he was feeling the same way.

"We will just have to get over it. For her sake. If you even think about touching her like that again I will kick your ass." Suguru grumbles glaring at him. Satoru pouts and takes in a deep breath. He reaches out trailing his thumb across her cheek, she mutters something incoherently and smiles. Satoru jerks his hand back when he felt his heart skip a beat at the image. "Satoru..." Suguru warns him again and he huffs. Laying down and turning away from them both. Both Satoru and Suguru struggled to fall asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter! Forgive me! Will write my usual length and update soon!