I Like You

"Hmm interesting sexual experience?" You ask sipping a glass of bourbon your eyebrows furrowed in thought. The next day you had hung out with Kole and Choso. Kole had invited the Dnd group over for dinner to bond. Choso is currently smirking as Patrice brought up the question, and you curse yourself for picking truth. The rest of the group scoots in closer.

"Ok! So I was at this club. My friends had just ran off to talk game. This guy that was there was being a dick in general. Obnoxious and loud. I believe the universe wanted him to meet  me to be his karmic retribution." You laugh and the group is wide eyed as they listen.

"I was at the bar minding my own business and he pushes into me. Mind you he is surrounded by a bunch of his friend. To hype up his already inflated ego. I tell him to watch it and this man scoffs at me. He loudly proclaims I was some fat chick alone at a bar, pretty much invisible to him. So how was he supposed to see me." You recall and the group gasps in shock.

"So I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulled him to my level and loud enough for the group to hear said, If you have a small dick just say that. No reason to be embarrassed and take it out on a stranger." You continue and the groups loses their minds, patting you on the shoulder.

"You would think that is where my story ends but no. later in the night I go out to smoke and this man follows me. He continues to have an attitude and is raging out. I tell him to shut the fuck up and he pauses. I said if you want to fuck me just say it. His entire body shuts down. You could see his mind blank by the expression on his face. I watched as he contemplated it and then he finally answered that I was disgusting and he would never fuck me. I shrug and tell him to bad. Could have been a good time. He had began walking away and does a complete 180." The group has fallen completely silent at this point, grasping on to your every word.

"He looks at me and softly says do you want to go to my place. I burst out laughing. He starts to turn in embarrassment and I say low but loud enough for him to hear, if you beg me. His eyes widen but before I knew it the man ran to me, takes hold of my shoulder and pleads. I tell him to stop he looked pathetic and he freezes not sure what to do. I pat his head and look up at him through my eyelashes, with my best seductive face and tell him to bark." You say dramatically and they all die. "And that motherfucker barked!" The room was erupting in fits of laughter. Everyone had tears in their eyes. Suddenly Patrice freezes and shouts, "wait!"

The group falls silent again and she says, "how is that an interesting sexual experience? Don't tell me y/n..." her mouth goes wide as she points at you. It took awhile for some of the group to piece it together. You grin and shrug.

"I took him home. He was attractive. By the the end of the night he had blurted out that he loved me. I called an Uber for him right then and told him to get out. No number and no name." You say and the room stays silent for a second.

"Fuck... will you marry me?" Patrice asks and again the room was filled with laughter. Patrice gets up from the couch and hugs you. "Honestly bad ass." She whispers kindly, you could see a sense of respect in her eyes, and you hug her back smiling.

Choso who is currently sitting across from you, sits up and holds out his hand in thought. Since you have learned that he was not a social person the group all turns in confusion and awe. "I get the experience you just mentioned was interesting." He pauses and your eyes widen in realization of his next sentence. "But didn't you just have a three way with your be..." you leap through the air and tackle him, desperately covering his mouth.

"Choso I will not kill you." You whisper sinisterly in his ear and his eyes widen. "I will keep you alive and make sure you suffer." He looks over nodding in understanding, as the group gawks at you both.

"Choso are you sick?" Damien another member asks smirking. Your heart warms a bit when an embarrassed blush crosses his face and he rudely tells everyone to fuck off.

The group then falls back to the usual chatter and you continue to play ice breakers, getting to know everyone.

In the midst of a conversation with Patrice your phone goes off. You glance at it and you suddenly feel worried, as Satoru's name flashes. "Excuse me a sec." You shout and make your way into the guest room. You quickly answer.

"Satoru are you ok?" You say your voice a bit shaky.

"Yeah! What the hell? Don't see me for two days and you act like I don't always call you." He laughs but you frown. You want to be mad at him for laughing but you realize it was a you problem. Suddenly the FaceTime screen flashes and he has added Suguru. You answer it smiling and waving.

"What's up fellas?" You say and they both face palm, cringing.

"Such a dork. I don't understand why we tolerate you." Satoru teases and you scoff. "I just got out of a meeting. And I have some news! So since the manager at your shop was fired I got to pick the replacement. I get to hang with you tomorrow and introduce him."

You groan as you realize you would be having to babysit him all day and would get behind on your work. "Yay..." you say unenthusiastically and Suguru laughs. Satoru fake cries and you sigh.

"Where are you y/n?" Suguru suddenly asked in a dark tone and you turn looking around the room. Satoru's fake tears stop as he notices.

"At a friends apartment. Hanging out with my new dungeons and dragons crew!" You say excitedly and you could of swore they took a relieved breath.

"Fucking nerd..." Suguru mutters and Satoru chuckles.

"Well we need to have dinner soon!" Satoru says and you all agree. You continue to talk about each of your days and hang up. It seemed like a normal conversation but you still pondered Suguru's attitude when he saw you were not home. You shake it off and join the group.

You were enjoying your time but your brain still felt off, you kept dissecting that particular moment. "Hey. You ok?" Choso asks sitting beside you. You look over and smile.

"I'm just overthinking. I do that. So be prepared to deal with that when we play." You say trying to cover up your emotions. He doesn't smile just studies your face.

"Look I know I almost fucked up with the three way thing. To be fair didn't know it was a secret. But if you need to talk I don't mind listening." He says softly and you give him a genuine smile.

"I'm good. And if I do need to talk I will come to you." You say, he pats your leg awkwardly, nods, and stands up. You grab his arm and he looks at you.

"I think I'm going to head out though. Thanks for today" he gives you a slight smirk. You make your way around the room, hugging everyone goodbye. Choso offers to take you to your car, trusting Kole to watch his place.

You both sit in comfortable silence as he drives you back to Kole's place. You glance out the window trying to calm your thoughts. Choso lifts up the aux cord to you and you gladly take it. Playing your favorite playlist. It helps calm your overthinking down a bit.

You reach your car and he still sits quietly. You turn to him and wave, "I like you Choso! We should hang out more. Your interesting."

He returns your smile and replies, "I like you to. Have a goodnight." You nearly pass out from the level of emotion he was expressing. And he flicks you off as you grab at your heart dramatically.

You drive home nibbling on your lip. Thinking about your friends. Once you are home and inside of your new apartment, you decide to wind down with a shower and then a joint. After smoking you felt yourself slowing down and crawl into bed. Setting your alarm you mentally prepare yourself for tomorrow. Who knows what kind of crazy situation Satoru was going to put you in...