Official

"Can't we just share her?" Satoru whispers so not to wake her from her sleep. He looks up at Suguru who has a complicated expression.

"I don't know..." Suguru mutters his voice strained.

"Well if we don't do something soon she is going to leave us. I spoke with Toji and he is already planning a trip." Satoru confesses, he had been worrying about it as soon as he got the call. "If that gamer could persuade her imagine what that man could do."

Suguru glares at Satoru but he knew his friend wasn't angry with him. He knew he understood the situation perfectly. "I am a fuck up. A whore. She deserves way better than me." Suguru's tone was heartbreaking. He understood the dark mental places he often went to. Because Satoru himself often ventured there. But the women next to them always drug them forcefully to the surface.

"We are all whores! As long as we admit it who the fuck cares!" He shouts and she stirs.

"So fucking loud Satoru." Suguru warns but a smirk was displayed on his face.

"Sorry..." he mumbles laughing softly.

"You want to be in a relationship with the both of us? You? Your already constantly trying to prove yourself to your family. Can you imagine what they would say." Suguru says being the realist he was. Dragging Satoru out of his fantasies. He knew he needed someone to do that but it was always a bit frustrating.

"I know... Satoru you are getting older. You need to settle down with a woman of a proper family at least on paper. As long as you keep your other activities a secret. You will learn to care for them even if it is just platonically." He mimics his fathers words causing Suguru to chuckle. "Is money really worth all this?"

They both look at each other and grin, "hell yeah it is." They say at the same time, she makes a cute sound below them and their mood quickly alters. Satoru wraps his hand gently around her exposed throat lost in her existence for a few seconds.

"Sato..." he hears Suguru's low warning and pulls his hand away.

"I have a bone to pick with you hypocrite." Satoru glares over at his friend who looks at him with raised eyebrows. "You made a move on her the other day." Suguru avoids making eye contact at the statement. "Yeah don't look away from me..." he hisses but tried his best to keep his voice down.

"Your right. But she stopped me because she is stronger than both of us combined. Because she is an amazing being who has been fucking corrupted by us Satoru Gojo." Suguru looks at him pointedly. "She deserves the damn world. But the world doesn't deserve her."

Satoru studied his friend and nodded in agreement. He looked down at her again and his heart races at the pure emotion that overtook him. It was better than any drug he had consumed. "But aren't we both selfish bastards?" Satoru whispered more to himself.

"We really are. I want to beat the fuck out of that Choso guy. You see the marks he left on her?" Suguru scoffed tracing the red marks on her neck causing her to shift in her sleep. In that moment her shirt lifted showing the men the deep scratches on her hips. "I'll kill him..." Suguru said gruffly.

"Suga... she said she liked it. We have no say in the matter. You have a fucking spit kink." Satoru clicked his teeth at his friend, calming him down a bit. "Plus she just got even more tempting... I was being gentle last time..." Satoru whines imagining leaving dark bruises on her body, tying her in a compromising position spread out for him to enjoy.

"Stop... whatever your thinking just stop." Suguru scolded him and he sighed. After a few seconds Suguru suddenly speaks up. "But damn same..." his friend laughed again knowing his sinful thoughts and agreeing with them mentally.

"It's the ass and thighs... like perfection. So damn thick. Why didn't I really notice before?" Satoru pouts.

"For one she is usually wearing baggy ass clothes. And two we had a different mindset before we got to fuck that sweet ass pussy." It was almost comically, Suguru looked like the wolf drooling at the prospect of his next meal.

Satoru felt a tinge of jealousy, he was still bothered by the fact they had originally planned on having sex behind his back. He often wondered what would have happened if he hadn't shown up that night. If he had went home with someone else. Would this be less complicated or more?

"Let's move back in here. See where things go. Like I said Toji has plans to take her overseas in about a month. We have to let her decide what she really wants before then. And if she does not choose either of us then we have to let her go." Satoru's voice was stern which was rare, usually a sarcastic tone was always present. But his friend nods with a frown of his own.

"Well I am going to up my game." Suguru proclaims with a sneaky grin.

Satoru scoffs, "well then I will to. No holding back." He reaches his hand over and his friend grasps it. They shake on the new agreement. They both knew what these feelings were. Even though it was a new one. They were both in love with their best friend.

They both turn away and attempt to find sleep themselves. But with all that was discussed there was a new tension in the air. Satoru and Suguru had officially become rivals with each other. They were officially entering into the competition with the new men in Y/N's life. The main issue was those men were nothing compared to both of their ruthlessness. This was a dangerous game but Satoru knew it was worth it.