Choso Extra! Suprise!!

(I have been in my feels these past few days so you all get a angsty fluffy smut chapter at random! Please enjoy! Fyi y/n describes her past and deals with a bit of toxicity. So wanted to warn you! 💕)

You had just finished up lunch at one of your favorite restaurants and decided to look around at the shops nearby. The sun was high in the sky but a slight cool breeze stopped the heat from becoming unbearable. It was a perfect day.

Your eyes widen in excitement when you spot a sign. You quickly take hold of Choso's hand dragging him with you. "Choso! Look, a game shop just opened!" You shout excitedly and Choso laughs from behind you. You turn back to stick out your tongue and grin as he struggles to keep hold of your hand and the bags from your previous purchase at the pet bakery you had visited.

"You have enough dice! Fucking dice goblin..." Choso teases and you roll your eyes as you wait for a good time to cross the street.

Just as you make it to the other side someone calls out to you. Your blood turns to ice when you recognize the tone. The happiness you were feeling turns to dread within seconds.

You feel Choso wrap his arm securely around your waist and take hold of your trembling hands. "What is going on?" Choso whispers softly. Your heart stops racing a bit when he nuzzles your neck.

"It's my..." Your voice shook and you felt shame. You had spent so many years building yourself up. Gaining back your courage with the help of your best friends. You felt completely pathetic that that man's voice still had any effect on you.

"Y/N!!" Your breathing increases now that the voice is so close and Choso's hold becomes tighter. You were unable to look up when you saw his feet standing beside you both. "Look at me... please..."

"Step back..." Choso says low and you sense the maliciousness and protectiveness in his words. You take a breath and look up into the eyes of your ex. The only true relationship you had ever been in. The one that made you vow to never be serious with anyone ever again.

"It's ok." You say squeezing Choso's hand and he seems to relax a bit. "Why are you speaking to me?" You say sternly with a deep frown on your face. Your ex looked taken back by the fierce demeanor you were not exhibiting.

"Well I- I" He struggles to speak for a second. Seeing him panic made you stand taller. You were now able to remind yourself that you were no longer the scared girl he knew. "When I saw you I guess all of the things that happened with us rushed back." He wrings his hands together nervously.

"Get the fuck out of my face." You spat causing him to jump. "Was one beating not good enough? Because I would love to give you one personally now that I can." You curl your hands into a fist and feel Choso pull you closer against him.

"I deserve it. Honestly I deserve worse. I just wanted to apologize. I put you through a lot. I was young and stupid. I am trying to be a better person. I have a kid on the way. I don't want any regrets, you know." Your ex spoke quickly and he looked sincere. His eyes dart across the street and you see a woman waiting for him to return.

"Congratulations..." you mutter and then smirk, "but I'll never forgive you. I am not going to satisfy you with that. One apology and then let you feel better by saying it's ok?! No! The best option for you is to act like I don't exist because that's what I have done. You're dead to me..." Your ex's eyes widen, it takes a second for him to register your harsh words but when he does he simply nods. His eyes sad he gives you one last glance.

You tense up when his arm begins to reach up but before he had a chance to touch you Choso grabbed his wrist. "No. Just go." Choso says calmly as he releases his hold.