Night Out

You crowd around the VIP space with the guys from the shop. Suguru making sure your glass was never empty and Satoru dancing with you when your favorite song plays. It had been awhile since you had let yourself loosen up and you hated to admit when your friends were right. You needed this. You toss back another shot and the group of guys shake your shoulders impressed.

"Y/N! Your crazy bruh!" Kole laughs and you wink in his direction. Causing the group to burst out in laughter.

After the night extended you noticed the VIP lounge getting more crowded. You weren't lying when you said they were all attractive. Women flocked to them like sheep. You get the occasional side eye which you responded by smiling and waving sweetly. Your two friends were currently surrounded and you laughed as the women fought for their attention. You pick up your glass and decide to head to the dance floor on your own. Feeling yourself enough to ignore any doubts.

Your eyes closed as you felt the pulse of the music travel through you. You were lost in your own world. Your heart racing to the loud bass thumping.

"Dork!!!" Your inner peace was once again shattered by a familiar voice. You open your eyes traveling to the group in the VIP section gawking at you. Self consciousness returned real quick as their eyes stared down at you. "Shit! Where did you learn to dance like that?" Satoru shouted out to you and you shrug awkwardly. Slowly making your way back, you watch Kole punch Satoru in the arm and whisper aggressively in his ear. He bowed apologizing.

You sit down in a booth, tucking your legs up, and sip your drink. You feel a presence sit beside you and you glance over. A smiling Leo greets you. "What up?!?!" You shout and he laughs.

"Just checking in on you. You good?" He asks pushing a loose strand of hair from your face. This close you understood his appeal. drawn to his large colorful rose tattoo on his neck.

You give him a thumbs up which causes him to chuckle again. "Just catching my breath." You turn to catch Satoru's gaze and he grins. You shake your head.

"Hey you got a second? I wanted to ask you something." Leo leans down and you nod. He pulls you up and you stumble forward. You grab onto his arm and his eyes widen.

"You good?" You ask teasingly and he nods as he guides you out of the noisy section. He leads you to a less occupied area.

He leans casually against the wall, which you take as a cue. Your hands travel up his sides and you feel him tense under you. You look up expecting a hungry gaze but are greeted by confusion. He grabs your arm harshly and pushes you back.

"What are you doing?" He asks and you bite your lip in embarrassment.

"Did I misunderstand? I thought..." your sentence trails off as a look of irritation crosses his face.

"Go ahead finish your sentence." He says condescendingly. And you dig your nails into the palm of your hand.

"The guys said you were interested. Sorry if I offended you." You say quickly and he laughs. The laugh stung your pride a bit.

"No it's cool. I was just going to ask if you could drop in one day and install a new system in my car." He grins and you lean against the wall beside him. Completely and utterly humiliated.

"Ooo yeah. No problem." You mutter tugging your dress down.

"Look your cool as fuck Y/N. I just like my women to be a bit more feminine and cute. Your like one of the guys you know." He says and he pats your shoulder.

"I get it. No worries. This never happened." You say and he smiles at you.

"Cool! Let's get back before they get any ideas yeah." Leo says and you quickly begin walking away.