Damaged

You sit up suddenly, the sense of confusion hitting you like a ton of bricks. The last thing you remember is getting in the SUV. Your currently under your blankets in the room you used to live in. It takes about five minutes for you to piece together your thoughts of the day.

Agreeing to move back into the penthouse with your two best friends. The long day of experiencing things that brought healing to your inner child. You notice the three plushies sitting on your dresser and smile.

The feel of Suguru's calloused thumb gently gliding across your palm. The image of Satoru staring at you, knowing he was studying you way before sneaking a peak at him. The feeling of being loved by both of them. You run your hand through your hair as a nervous habit to calm yourself down. Urging yourself to stop biting the inside of your cheek until you taste metallic on your tongue.

You could no longer find sleep. You get up out of bed noticing you still wore the same outfit. This only made you feel deeper. You needed a blunt but knew you were out. Your mind wondered to Choso, which made you spiral into darker emotions. He had texted you yesterday, Please just don't regret me. That's all I ask. You had not glanced at your phone since you had snuck a peak earlier that day, it was to painful.

You knew you were not cold enough to bum weed from him. You take a breath and exit your room. You stop at Suguru's door. Quietly you open it. "Suga!!" You say hoping you weren't to loud. But all you heard in response was even breathing. You tip toe over and shake his shoulder. "Suga...."

His eyes open for a split second but he mumbles incoherently. "Damn it Suga! Wake..." a large hand covers your mouth.

"Shh... so... what... goodnight..." he says his hand moving away. You scoff and grab his arm tugging with all of your strength to topple him off the bed. Just as his body felt like it was moving all of your momentum is rushed forward and you trip onto his bed.

"Fucking hell... I just want to know if you have a damn blunt!!" You growl and struggle to unravel yourself from the covers.

"I love you Y/N but you can be so fucking annoying." Suguru says still not in his right state of mind, hindered by deep slumber. You laugh out loud.

"Ooo you lovvvveee me?!" You tease a half sleeping Suguru. He sits up out of no where, it seems he has finally woken up.

"I didn't say that. Or if I did it wasn't true. You know how you say things during sex and it's just because your brain dead." He defends in a panic which only causes your laughter to grow.

You both must have been to loud because you spot white hair poke into the door. "Again you all don't invite me to the slumber party! I can only take so much!" He whines and you motion for him to join. He walks in and sits on the bed.

"Damn it! Why is this happening?" Suguru complained still unsure why he was woken up in the middle of the night.

"Do you have a blunt? That's all I need then I'm gone!" You ask biting you nail. Suguru recognizes your ticks when things were bothering you, as did Satoru who had looked over at him when he noticed as well.

"I do... but you can't have it all. We have to share." He says sternly and you sigh.

"I thought you wanted us out anyway... look I will pay you back." You argue just wanting to be alone. Your hand is lifted away from your mouth as Satoru tangled his fingers with yours. They both give you a knowing look. You know they knew something was wrong. "Ugh... fine. But hurry up!"

Suguru leans over and opens the nightstand drawer. Lifting out a pre rolled blunt. He gives you another stare as he lights it up and inhales. You kick your foot impatiently. Finally he starts to hand it to you but pauses, "your going to explain what is going on in that brain."