Wish You Were All Mine (🍋 )

"You want this cock in you? How bad do you want it?" Choso's groans in your ear to the side of you. His dick already ready to go again. At some point in your delirious state he must have removed his pants. Or he is a magician at this point nothing would surprise you.

"So badly... please..." you whine your hands traveling to touch yourself. Your finger gliding across your dripping cunt. You were still so sensitive, a simple touch driving you into a deep groan.

He climbs onto the bed with you, he was entranced by your current state. "Ooo puppy you made such a mess. Let me help clean it up a bit." Your tense up as he travel to your legs, spreading you open for him once again.

"Wait... what?" You did not have time to comprehend what he meant, his head diving between your thighs. His tongue hungrily licking the wetness from your inner thighs then shoving his tongue deep inside. "Ooo my god!!" You scream, your legs shaking uncontrollably, as he slurps you up. It was to much. "I... please just fuck me... ngh... this is to... fuck!!!"

He lifts his head with a smirk, his lips glossy from your juices. "I don't see tears yet baby. You don't want it enough." Ignoring your pleas he sucks your clit roughly. Your convulsing and unable to keep your screams from escaping. The sensation of his mouth on your clit was tittering between extreme pain and pleasure. When his long fingers were pushed deep inside of you that familiar knot formed in your stomach.

Your back arches up. Your vision hazes when he reaches that sweet spot, rubbing along the ridges of your walls. "Choso!!! It's... I'm going to... motherfucker!!!" You feel the orgasm wreck your body. Stomach contracting, he moans against you as you clench tightly around his fingers. You whine and gasp unsure of where you even were at the moment. "Look at your face. It's so good." He growls he reaches up to wipe the tears that had fallen unbeknownst to you. "Such a good girl. I'll give you exactly what you want now. Fuck... look at you..." he seemed more like he was talking to himself than to you. "I've been wanting to fuck you so badly. I knew you would be a pretty little slut for me."

"Please use me..." you hear yourself say, your voice no longer truly belonging to yourself. He pulls your legs to rest on his shoulders. He waste no time shoving his dick to your hilt. "Fuck... it hurts so good..." you moan, feeling his girth full you up completely.

He holds you there, "can I move puppy?" His breathing was rough. His eyes as lost as you felt, completely given into the mindless sensations.

"Yes... please... fuck me... please!" You beg causing a deep guttural sound from his lips. He waste no time as he pulls out and slams into you. The sounds of both of your moans and the clapping of your bodies echo off the walls.

"You feel fucking amazing! I wish this pussy was all mine..." a tinge of guilt surfaces at his words. You must have made a strange expression because he quickly corrects himself, "Y/N... I appreciate this so much... fuck I'm sorry baby... thank you..." he grabs you by your arms and pulls you closer to him. The angle causing his dick to penetrate the deepest part of you. You scream out as he showers you with kisses along your jaw, cheeks, and lips.

The gentle caress of his lips combined with him roughly thrusting into you made your body overheated and flushed. "What are you doing to me?!" You whine and you hear him chuckle slightly.

"I'm fucking you dumb." He whispers along your neck, "now get on all fours... I need that ass in the air for me." You whimper as he pulls out of you, your pussy missing being filled by him. You quickly get on all fours and arch up.

"So eager... I fucking love that." He pulls your ass a part and rubs himself along your folds and your clit.

"Daddy... please...." You whine not able to take to much more of his teasing. He moans at your desperate plea and shoves himself back into you. "Fuck me hard baby. Fuck me dumb..." you cry out and feel his hand tighten around your ass. You look over your shoulder and he is mesmerized by his own movement, watching himself slide in and out. His mouth open and eyes wild.

"Fuck... your so wet for me... I'm going to cum..." he growls you feel him increase his pace, it was rough and mind numbing. All you could do was slam your head down and scream. "I want you to cum with me again..." you feel him lean against you his finger begins stimulating your clit.

"I can't... ooo god but..." just as you said it your body ignores your words. You feel yourself begin to tense up around his dick.

"That's it baby... so close..." your pussy clenches tightly around him and he groans loudly, his pace finely faltering. The melody of your moans and squelching of his cock pounding into you causing you to climax once again. "I want to paint your walls... can I please cum inside you..." he begs.

"Cum inside of me please!!" You shout still shuddering from the aftermath of your orgasm. You feel his dick twitch and his hot seed shoot into you.

"Fuck... fuck..." he cries out and you feel him collapse into your back causing you both to fall over into the bed. "Come here to me." He whispers rolling to the side and you crawl over to him. He grabs the back of your neck kissing you passionately. Only pulling away to whisper how good you were for him.

After recovering you both now lay side by side on your backs staring up at the ceiling. He passes you a joint, both of you silent. Your mind was not able to form complete thoughts at the moment. After finishing off the blunt he rolls over to look at you. "Stay the night with me. We can go to Kole's together." You nod to agree and he gives you a large smile, kissing your forehead. You feel awful when he looked at you like that. Knowing that you could not fully commit to just him. You roll over allowing your eyes to close, the last thing you remember is his arm wrapping around your waist and cuddling up against you. Damn it.... What just happened?!