Epilouge

Small Time-skip
You had embraced your role as boss. But you did not forget about the one person who was always there for you at the auto shop. You promoted Sukuna as an assistant manager. He scolded you at first because you had grown a bit distant. After you showed him his pay increases he lifted you up in a giant hug.

Since you had worked along side the staff previously the other workers respected and appreciated your input. The customers enjoyed your enthusiasm for whatever project they brought in. You felt accomplished and like you were doing something for the first time in a while. The shop increased its business and respect almost over night.

Toji would occasionally drop in. He was doing really well himself but he would always want your opinion on things. One night in particular was memorable. He had made an advance and was shocked when you denied him. Not used to being rejected. He was mature enough to to understand and back down. He promised to keep an eye out and threatened Satoru. Which was amusing.

Surprisingly after their karaoke night at the bar a while back, Kento and Satoru had become friends. Well friends was a bit of a stretch but they often went back to that bar to vent with each other.

You would sometimes join them and you would usually have to remind Satoru not to tease him so much. Seeing how you two interacted Kento realized he was not meant for you. In yet another twist Satoru ended up introducing him to that sweet woman he had a date with, the one you had interrupted to warn how much of a beast Satoru was. They hit it off well and it made you smile every time you thought about it.

Kole had ended up leaving Suguru's tattoo shop a few weeks after things had become official between the three of you. Suguru had practical begged him to stay. He was a talented artist. You felt the most responsibility for what had happened. Being terrified to talk to his friend Choso. Kole explained he had been debating this for much longer.

"It's not you y/n... I have always been a bit uncomfortable here. I like a calm environment. The fact that every night was a party was just to much." He held onto your shoulders when you had come in to stop him.

"But I am pretty sure things will settle down. Suguru is in a relationship now. He hasn't had a party or any thing like that for a while. Your amazing Kole... please stay..." you had grown to consider him a friend. He was the only person there that you really had anything in common with.

"It may be like that now..." Kole looked at you with pity. "But how long do you really think that this will last?" He gave you a concerned squeeze. You pulled back from him.

"You don't understand. Just go..." you felt anger take over in seconds. He didn't understand the history that you shared with Suguru. As you watched him collect his things, you felt arms wrap around you from behind in a comforting hug. "I'm sorry..." You watched Kole exit the shop and you looked over your shoulder.

"It's not your fault. I need to get this shop in order. He wasn't wrong." Suguru hugs you tighter and smiles. You trusted him but a small part of you felt doubtful. You lean into him trying to erase that thought from your mind.
"You do need to talk with that guy. Just so you can erase any doubt." You roll your eyes at his refusal to say Choso's name.

You pull out your cell and shakily call his number. He picks up after the second ring, "Hey kitten..." your heart shatters.

"Can we meet up and talk?" You somehow we're able to mutter.

"Yeah. Come over tonight. I have an early stream." His usual monotone voice was laced with emotion. "It's good to hear your voice."

"Yeah... I'll see you tonight." You hung up and Suguru lead you to his office. He pulls you onto the couch and says nothing. He rubs your back as you let the shame wash over you. You were thankful for his silence. He had lead on many women in the past, so he understood your pain.

"Your braver than me love." He whispered after a while. "At least you have the courage to confront him. I don't deserve you. But I will try everyday to make up for that fact." He kisses you gently. You melt into his touch so easily.

You nervously sit in your car. You had attempted to get out of it for the past thirty minutes. Both Satoru and Suguru had not made plans in case you had needed them after. Your phone vibrates.

please just come in...

It was from Choso, he must have noticed that you had pulled up. You take in a shaky breath and make your way towards his door. When you reach it he was already standing there. His dark eyes full of emotion you weren't really ready to deal with.

You walk inside and he leads you to the living room. You both sit as far away from each other as possible and fidget awkwardly. "Look... I well... this was a..." You begin to say.

"Please don't say it was a mistake." He begs you. And you freeze up. "I knew you were going through a tough time. I even told myself, don't try anything with her. It would be unfair. But I couldn't help myself. We were both being selfish."

"I don't regret what we did Choso. But I regret hurting you because of it." You frown and finally look up at him. "If I had met you before what happened..." you pause, "I think things could have been much different." He nods taking in what you were saying. You both continued to talk it out with each other. Both still not all the way healed but coming to a better understanding.

As your conversation had dwindled, you both felt at ease with each other again. "Sooo..." he suddenly says and you look over, "one more good fuck for the road?" He laughs, you missed that laugh. You scoff at him but smile.

"Choso..." you warn him and he throws his hand up in defeat.

"I know..." he grins as you both stand. "It will take me a while to be back to myself. But I do want to still be friends." You nod as he leads you back to the door.

"I would like to be friends again to." You smile at him and as you were leaving your pulled back. He hugs you and you return it. The chemistry you felt with him was dangerous. You knew it could never be like it was before. At least you didn't have to be complete strangers to each other.

"I'll talk to Kole if you still want to play with us on Sunday." He whispers into your ear and his breath tickling your neck.

"Fuck... I would love that. I just need time." You force yourself to end the hug and a sad smile greets you. He nods and you leave, your heart still aching.

Wanted a bit of a sum up for this story. But I may make a few additional chapters with the trio living life later on. I hope you enjoyed this story! I appreciate all who read it!! Thank you sooo much!!! Hopefully I ended it on a happier note. But also left it open ended for things to continue possible later on.