Distraction (Geto 🍋)

Your currently sitting cross cross in your gaming chair super focused on your current game. "To the left you dumb fuck!!" You shout into your headset frustrated by the shitty randoms that were on your team. It was the weekend. Satoru was out of town with his family. Suguru was at the shop working. Out of boredom you decided to play on your system. Just as your match ends an invite is sent to you. You recognize the gamer tag and your heart drops. Deciding you didn't want to hurt him further you accept.

"Hey buddy! What's up?" Your voice rises awkwardly. You take a breath waiting to hear that familiar voice.

"Hey kit... y/n. I just got done streaming and saw you were on. Want to play with my team? Has to be better than randoms." Choso's low laugh made you dig your nails into your palm.

"For sure! Thanks for thinking of me! I was about to throw this controller!" You say in irritation which is met with another chuckle. He sends you an invite to their game and the group welcomes you.

"She sounds hot." One of his friends says and the others groan in embarrassment. You were thankful that the behavior was quickly corrected.

You had talked with the group to get accustomed to them and was about to start a game when strong arms swivel you around. "Hey love." Suguru's deep voice penetrates your ear. You jump startled not expecting him to be home so soon. You quickly switch to push to talk and Suguru raises his eyebrows questioningly.

"Hey! You're home early!" You sounded suspicious and watched as he frowned at you. He leans in for a kiss and you return it. But when he goes to deepen it you pull away. "I just started a game babe. It will be like 15 minutes." His eyes lowered and you could tell he did not like that response one bit.

"Don't mind me. I'll just be here watching." He then moves to sit in front of the chair, turning he forces your legs down. He leans his head back with a smirk. "Go ahead." You grumble at his childish attitude which causes him to pinch your thigh roughly.

"Suga!!" You yelp and that was when your teammates asked if you were good. "Yeah sorry! I'm here! Good to go!" They all start talking and you bring your focus back to the tv.

Unbeknownst to you Suguru was a bit annoyed. He picked up on one of the voices coming from the mic. He knew exactly who you were playing with. A devious ploy began to form in his mind.

"I got you!" You were absorbed in the game. The other players on your team were good. It made you feel you had to actually give it your all. You tighten your thighs around Suguru as you barely kill an opponent, biting your lip in concentration. Suguru's fist clenched to his side, entranced by you.

Just as you make it to a place to stock up on supplies, a hand snakes around your thigh squeezing tightly. "Suguru..." you mumble but can't deny the tingle that ran up your body. He looks over his shoulder and smiles innocently.
He lifts his arms in surrender. You scowl at him then go back to picking out your equipment and upgrades. "There's a good shield over here I don't need it!" You say then teeth replaced where his hands were and you yip.

"You ok? Was there an enemy?" Choso asked, thinking you were being shot at. You swat at Suguru's head and his body vibrates as he laughs.

"I'm fine! Sorry about that!" You swat at him one last time for good measure and then continue. Suguru tenses up between your thighs and you gulp thinking you might have made a mistake. He looks up at you again but sticks out his tongue teasingly. You roll your eyes causing his mischievous look to darken. You mouth please!! But the look does not go away.

A nervousness creeps into your being. You give your best pout then hear fighting on the map. Your group tells you coordinates and you hustle to help. Fed up with your attention being elsewhere and knowing who you were playing with Suguru no longer finds teasing is enough.