Count Down (🍋)

"Aww that's a good kitty." Choso low voice praised you, he licks his bottom lip in anticipation. "What is your safe word?"

"I... well... I don't have one." You cringe at the nerves that were laced in with your response. You hated how weak they resonated. You saw the sick enjoyment that your wavering caused, you felt his dick twitch, getting harder against you.

"Ooo pet.... Your going to need one with me." He says sickly sweet, "I can get a little carried away. And you have been teasing me so damn much. I have been imagining so many ways I could make you scream and beg. Only able to touch myself. But now... ooo god I'm going to fucking ruin you."

"Control alt delete." You say interrupting him, curious to see if the sarcastic lovable nerd was still in there somewhere. You feel some relief when you hear him chuckle lightly.

"Your so cute." He grins as he sits up and walks away from you. You wonder if you might have ruined his mood as he opens a closet door. You watch intently as he pulls a large box from the top shelf. You tilt your head quizzically as he turns to you. "That look is just like a confused little puppy. I have the perfect thing for you."

Your eyes widen as he pulls out a leash and collar along with a small remote control vibrator. This man was kinky as fuck... "I have to make sure that you don't get the urge to relieve yourself to soon. So..." he pulls out two sets of handcuffs. Good god what have you gotten yourself into now. You put yourself in horrible situations... Kento's words came back to you as Choso pulls his gaming chair to the edge of the bed. "Strip."

You pull your t shirt above your head and he clicks his teeth at you. "Slower. Do I need to help you?"

"Help..." you say starting to drown in his lustful gaze, the way you could tell how bad he wanted you made you less cautious and more interested in where this would go.

"So pathetic. Come here baby." He coos making a come hither motion with his finger. You bite your lip and crawl towards him seductively. You moan at the way his face contorted into pleasure from just that sight a lone. You would let him believe he had control, but you knew who had the real power. The power to make him fall a part.

"Yes... there we go." He spreads your legs as you sit in front of him, he slowly pulls down your sweats taking in every inch of skin that was revealed to him. He scoots away a bit tossing your pants to the ground. You felt like a goddess the way he studied you in front of him in nothing but your bra and panties.

He brushes your hair to the side, causing a tingle on your shoulders. He unclasps the collar and places it around your neck. "How does it look?" You ask as he buckles it.

"So sexy..." he groans clicking the leash to the collar. You were about to laugh when he tugs the leash down and kisses you aggressively. This time his tongue fought you for control, he pulls the leash roughly and you allow him to have what he wanted. His groans causing your mind to slip into a numb state.

You whine when he slowly moves away, both of your chest heaving and hearts racing. Both of you had been denying yourselves for such a long time. "It's going to be so hard to tease you. I want to be deep inside of you right now..." he growls sits back with fire in his eyes. "Go by the head board and lay back."

He releases the leash. You smirk at him and turn around, making sure to show off your ass, your panties riding up your cheeks. You hear him take in a heavy breath. You look over your shoulder and enjoy the look on his face. "Want me to bark?" You say sarcastically and his eyes lower. 

You laugh as you crawl towards the headboard. Before you reach the end you shout out in surprise as you feel a sharp sting travel throughout your body. This fucker just smacked the hell out of my ass... "Your going to be difficult."