Chapter 13 - Reader: This young man won't give this cutie to you!

Looking at the young one by his side, Du Ze’s brain was suddenly filled with sensational headlines:

“Human tragedy! The grieving father wanders in an alien world with starving child.”

“My poor ill-fated hero, why did you turn into a shota?”

“A talented waifu with a mysterious past! On his shoulders rests the fate of the world, which he will either save or destroy. Which future will he choose?”

The reader wanted to lament his fate but was helpless to change it. The plot that the professional god launched 30 years ago, like a rectal prolapse of a wild horse, can’t be pulled up again.

In “Mixed Blood,” the protagonist entered the column of light in the Lost Land, went inside the Time Corridor, then saw the gnome-made metal pyramid when he exited. At that time the protagonist could not activate the pyramid, so he used the transfer array at the top of the pyramid and landed on the Tree of the Elves, triggering the elf story arc. As for the gnome story arc, it took a long time before the protagonist joined a mercenary group that explored the gnome ruins and awakened his gnome heritage.

Then why did those three people appear? That small fellow also awakened the protagonist’s gnome blood!

The reason why the gnome lineage was unlocked so late is because that storyline later allows the protagonist to activate the metal pyramid. He can then open the “passage” to the continent’s high level area – the reverse side. The protagonist of that storyline broke through level 100, therefore the reverse side of the continent held no dangers for him. He merely enjoyed the sights and sounds of the wind on the water. However, now … Du Ze looked at the soft, white, and tender form of the protagonist and could only imagine an uncertain future.

A yellow and blue moon wandered into the middle of the purple sky. The rare color of the night sky was a reminder of the fact that they were on the reverse side of the Chaos Continent. Yi Ye Zhi Qiu had described it as an extremely barren land with scarce resources and thin elements. In the second era, the angels and the elves drove the demons to this place. In the fourth era, the gnomes exiled the undead here and built the metal pyramid to block the passage back.

Therefore, the reverse side of the continent is where the dark creatures live and the law of the jungle rules. There are no countries, only 72 cities. Each city is a stronghold and the residents worship a demon god – the most powerful of the demon race.

Du Ze is very aware of what Yi Ye Zhi Qiu wrote: of all the races, the demon clan’s destruction skill is the strongest … strong …

Question: In the high-level area “Chaos Continent Reverse Side,” with a combat force composed of a level 5 noob and a person specializing in crafting, how can this team clear customs? Asking for guidance…(TAT)

A gust of wind blew, bringing with it the faint smell of blood. Du Ze looked for the source of the bloody scent and found that it came from the protagonist! Xiu was still curled up on the ground, motionless, the black robe like a blanket wrapped around him. Du Ze hesitated for a moment before reaching out and checking under the robe. An intense bloody smell permeated the air. The deep wound on Xiu’s waist was no longer bleeding, but every breath made the flesh shiver and turn white.

The helpless Du Ze panicked when he saw the hideous wound. Although the protagonist’s undead form cannot die, his gnome form is not undead. Also, it’s only after the protagonist has awakened four of his forms that Xiu can freely transform.

Du Ze got to his feet and looked around him. The reverse side of the continent was very desolate and barren. His eyes only saw bare land and stone. Plants were extremely rare. Suddenly, he heard a noise behind him. The silly reader happily turned around, expecting that the protagonist’s halo would attract a passing immortal/ god/ cute sister/ brother/ etc. to rescue him. Really, this YY novel is not bullying this little guy –