Chapter 82 Reader: These shoddy products are no good.

Before Du Ze could think about it more, the gnome god had moved to the “Understanding” plaza and seemed intent on destroying the wheel of time.

That is the only thing in this world that is directly related to the God of Creation.

That was the only thought left in his brain as Du Ze pumped his legs and chased after Garl.

Seeing Du Ze running off, Xiu’s eyes widened. Xiu was still at the center of the plaza. He quickly stood up and followed Du Ze, trotting to catch up to him.

As a result, Garl became unhappy. His entire purpose was to prevent Xiu and the wheel of time from coming into contact. He was even prepared to destroy to wheel of time to prevent it. The gnome god jumped two times and his fingers drew a line between himself and Xiu. There was gust of wind and Garl’s jester cap shook as something invisible seemed to pass him by.

“!”

Xiu froze. His appearance was very awkward. His arms were stuck to the side of his body, as though he was tied up by an invisible rope. Xiu frowned and his little face crumpled up. “Let go of me.”

Garl made a face at Xiu and he said, in a tone as though he was joking with a good friend: “I will let you go when I get rid of the hidden danger.”

Garl’s target was only Xiu so Du Ze could still act freely. A silly, cute peron was startled and wanted to go to Xiu but the gnome god’s footsteps were quickly fading away. Du Ze turned back just in time to see the gnome god’s figure disappear into the street.

“Du Ze!”

When he heard Xiu scream his name, Du Ze realized that he had unconsciously walked several steps in Garl’s direction. After a moment, he regained his composure. Du Ze did not stop. On the contrary, he gritted his teeth and speed up his pace as he ran to the “Understanding” plaza, while behind him Xiu called out his name.

“Du Ze- !”

I’m sorry, Moe Lord! This little student believes that the ruler of the gnome gods will not hurt you! This might be the only chance to find the God of Creation.

Du Ze’s heart beat violently. He didn’t know whether it was because he was running or because of what was about to happen. His memory has never been clearer than at this moment. When Xiu was locked inside the gate of knowledge to learn the gnome language and forging, he went to the “Understanding” plaza, guided by Old John. That was where he learned the cause of the gnome race’s disappearance. Then because of someone acting cute, he touched the wheel of time and …

A dark void, a sound, and an hourglass, that’s all he saw in the wheel of time.

Du Ze, with his mouth open and gasping for air, felt like a fish out of water.

The gnome god said: The wheel of time was given to us by the God of Creation.

A loud ringing echoed in his brain and the hissed a message: The man who speaks to you in the dark … is the God who created this world.

The voice that comes out of that noisy interference, as though coming from a bad connection, is coming from the Creator God.

——Is this the correct conclusion?

Du Ze’s head buzzed as he tried to remember that sound. He had heard the intermittent sound more than once. Du Ze first heard that voice on the reverse side of the continent, when he nearly died to the Flame Lord. In that boundless, dream-like darkness, the other’s voice was indistinct and there was a background noise as though he was hearing a signal from an old phone.

[……You …… How…… Dying … Where are you …]

From those words, it seemed like the other person cares about Du Ze dying and was looking for him?