Chapter 48 - Protagonist: I wanted to do this a long time ago.

"Let me take care of this. The Prime Minister will not trouble you." Jack winked at Xiu and Du Ze. "It's payment for helping me get Vie back."

Jack gave some instructions to Enoch, who then took a bottle from Vieruodis and sprinkled a liquid on the white flowers and blood. The ghastly assembly dissolved in a blink of an eye, leaving no trace of evidence for the two bodyguards.

"Vie and I will not appear in front of other people again. If possible, can you watch Enoch for me?" said Jack. "My stupid apprentice lacks common sense. From the time I picked him up, that guy has acted dumber than a bag of rocks and he doesn't know right from wrong. Fortunately, he is very obedient so he is very suitable for you."

Jack looked up at Xiu and his eyes seemed to see and understanding everything clearly. "You can use him as a pawn and regard him as a henchman. Do what you want with that fellow, I only have one request - don't let that fool die."

It is for this reason, that Enoch in the "Mixed Blood" novel can be said to be Xiu's most effective younger brother. That rash brother and the Xiu that doesn't differentiate between right and wrong were a perfect match. Even when Xiu ordered Enoch to do something wicked, the thief would not hesitate to do it. Enoch just stupidly followed Xiu's anti-social, anti-society agenda... is it not delightful? Du Ze doesn't know what to say - the thief might be the Moe Lord's right-hand man, but still he feel like the other person is a pain in the azz.

Xiu didn't speak but his indifferent expression clearly showed his rejection of this proposal and Jack shrugged.

"Well, for the sake of that guy's life, I'll keep him away from you."

The Thief King made a meaningful remark and went to Vieruodis. Everyone watched Jack push Vieruodis' wheelchair away. The two figures looked like a happy grandmother and grandchild, but the two of them didn't' care.

The next day, Du Ze's wish was finally granted and he got back his doujinshi. Although it was sent back right under Xiu's nose, Du Ze didn't fear that the Moe Lord would discover that it was the little yellow (hardcore adult) book. Some cute person stared at the doujinshi which was locked up inside a small black box. The box was covered with numerous and intricate seals. In Du Ze's imagination flashed the image of the son of god's beautiful face changing colors as he locked the evil little book that was now inside the little black box.

Doujinshi: This is bondage play.

Du Ze stroked the doujinshi's box as if it was a dog's head and laughed silently: This is very suitable for you.

Now that he has the doujinshi, what should he do next?

Originally, at this time in the "Mixed Blood" novel, Xiu should have killed Darwin at the duel field. This angered the Prime Minister but he received the Emperor's favor. This launched the third stage of the Star Empire story arc: the cute Master, with a lot of younger brothers and sisters, joined the Emperor's faction. He helped the Emperor eliminate many rivals and was able to increase his favorability rating with the Emperor. When the Emperor of the Light Empire sent an invitation to a weapons contest, Xiu represented the little Emperor in the weapons contest and met many acquaintances in the Light Empire.

Princess Kelly, the son of god Eric, and Saint Vivian.

Since the Star Empire story arc has been halved, then the next event will be "the Moe Lord goes to the weapons contest to meet his true love?"

This time, will Xiu refuse to go?

Du Ze was feeling a little lost. The person who sent over the doujinshi was not Enoch. It seems that the thief's mentor really did forbid contact between him and Xiu. Whether it's the sister, the mentor, or the younger brother, Xiu has rejected them all - that person simply wants to turn away everyone, leaving only two people in the world.