Chapter 35 - Reader: A dialogue option triggered a bloodbath.

This is bad… Eric was flustered and wanted to lighten the atmosphere. He looked at Du Ze and Xiu and said sincerely: “I’m terribly sorry, my teammate is impulsive but please don’t mind him, he’s actually harmless.”

Eric was very apologetic. The blond youth tried to express his goodwill: “I admire you."

Du Ze immediately felt a shudder. Xiu’s hands around his neck tightened so much that he was afraid his head would break off soon.

“I regret it.” Xiu’s voice was not loud but everyone could hear him clearly. “You are going to die now, eh?”

The last sentence was full of evil meaning and the little gnome tilted his head sidewise, shooting a look at the brown-haired person, and ordered: “Kill them.”

… What’s wrong with you, Moe Lord?

Some cute reader desperately tried to recall the previous dialogue: There is no problem, the lines should be good? Why was the protagonist’s anger spot poked so that he exploded – are the elf and the gnome’s G-spots are different? In the original “Mixed Blood” favorability rating mechanic, the different forms of the protagonist need different dialogue options!

(Uploader: you dirty minded people, it's not the same g - spot. Don't even think about it. It is for the readers discretion, You have been warned ʘ‿ʘ)

After hearing Xiu’s order, Old John began to walk towards the mercenary team. He was still smiling and gently said: “in fact, I don’t like death very much, but my little master is a little headstrong now …”

Old John seemed to speak reasonably so Eric continued to try to stop the conflict: “We are not trying to offend you, there must be some misunderstanding!”

Old John’s voice is full of tenderness: “The little master said to kill you – I know it sounds too much, but I will indulge his caprice. He is the only master we have now.”

Facing the loyal and devoted Old John, Eric was speechless, Enoch took out his dagger, Bart drew a big sword, and Honey jumped down from Bart’s shoulder.

The Phoenix fanned its wings out and then left Old John’s shoulder. Old John took out his katar and, while looking at the mercenary team, bent down from the waist as though he was bowing as an apology before he attacked.

“Please forgive me.”

When he finished speaking, Old John rushed towards the mercenary team. Because Old John’s speed was really too fast, it looked to Du Ze like one moment, the two sides still had a distance of dozens of meters, and the next moment they were already fighting.

“Zheng!”

Sparks flew as Bart stopped Old John’s’ attack with his big sword. A red battle aura added to his strength, but even so the ground under Bart’s feet cracked. The two people were surrounded by an intense pressure and the people around them were blown back several paces.

Bart managed to stabilize his body. He stared at the weak-looking brown-haired person opposite him. The other man was still smiling kindly and seemed to be quite relaxed. In contrast, Bart was being pushed to the edge. The strong man’s arm was bulging with muscles and veins as it held the big sword. His face was sweating.

Bart was feeling that the pressure in his hands was becoming too much and he would not be able to endure it much longer.

“Clang!”

Enoch rolled aside to avoid the big sword that flew over him. He stared at Old John, shouting: “Forgive you? Does your apology mean that we should just die?!”