Extra 2: Mid-Autumn Festival

Because of Xiu, it wasn't convenient for Du Ze to live in the dormitory so he rented a house near the school and went back home on the holidays.

During the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday, Du Ze stood in front of the gate of his home with a large pile of gifts. He was a little nervous because today was a little different from his past holidays.

"Ding-dong."

"Hello - come in." The door was pushed open. Mother Du, wearing an apron, stood at the door. It looked like she had just come from the kitchen. "Ah, you're back!"

Mrs. Du glanced first at her own son then looked at the blond youth with him. The other person's outstanding appearance made Mrs. Du shiver. When did her son meet such a gorgeous foreigner?

"Hello, aunt." Xiu smiled at Mrs. Du. That dazzling smile was enough to leave Du Ze open-mouthed, nevermind his mother.

Moe Lord, you ladykiller!

"... Ah? Oh, hello." Mrs. Du finally came back to her senses and welcomed them. "Are you the friend that Ah Ze mentioned? Come inside - wow, there are so many gifts."

"This is the right thing to do since this is my first visit." Xiu handed her a big pile of gift bags. "I'm sorry to disturb your family during the holidays."

"No, no. Don't be too polite, just make yourself at home." Mrs. Du guided the two men to the living room then returned to the kitchen. "Ah Ze, you entertain your friend. I'm cooking."

Du Ze could have sworn that he saw his mother's face flushing red. The silly, cute person stared at the culprit, speechless. The "human weapon" sat on the coach.

"What's the matter?" Xiu asked: "Did I do something wrong according to the etiquette here?"

Du Ze shook his head and sat beside Xiu. "My mother seems to like you very much."

The words made Xiu smile. "Well, I want her to like me, after all she is ..." Xiu tilted his head slightly as he thought about it. "According to the customs of this world, should I call her mother-in-law?"

Du Ze's first reaction was to look in the direction of the kitchen. When he saw that his mother was still standing at the kitchen counter, the heart that had almost jumped out of his mouth finally went back to his chest.

"Don't worry." Xiu stretched out his hand and stroked the back of Du Ze's neck. He gazed into Du Ze's eyes deeply. "We have a lot of time."

We have a lot of time - a long, long, time, enough to make it impossible for anyone to object to their relationship.

Even if someone objects, it doesn't matter. He'll make the number of such people equal to zero.

The dinner table was very lively because of the addition of a guest.

"Based on your looks, you must be a foreigner?" Mrs. Du: "What country are you from?'

"I'm of mixed-blood."

Yes, eight races - a silly, cute person said in his heart silently.