Chapter 66 - Protagonist: Who are you thinking of? ⚠️ NSFW ⚠️

(Warning: This chapter is NSFW)

Du Ze took a bath. When he came out, he saw Xiu sitting on the bed. The demon was leaning on a bedpost, one foot on the bed and one foot hanging down naturally. His right hand was on his knee while his left was holding a bottle with a light purple potion inside. The transparent bottle glittered in the moonlight.

When he saw Du Ze had finished his bath, the corner of Xiu’s lips curved up. He said a sentence: “-”

Du Ze could not hear what he said, but looking at the familiar movement of Xiu’s mouth, it should be the commonly used word “Come.” Some silly, cute reader was very obedient to the Moe Lord. When he came to the bedside, Du Ze looked at the bottle in Xiu’s hands and asked: “What is that?”

Xiu stretched out his hand and pulled the defenseless Du Ze onto the bed before covering Du Ze’s body with his. The demon used his hands to prop himself up on top of Du Ze, his long black hair coolly falling down like silk on Du Ze’s chest. Still holding the potion, Xiu used his forefinger to write the answer on Du Ze’s body.

[You’ll know right away.]

Bright moonlight wandered in. Xiu’s eyes became brighter and brighter. Du Ze looked at Xiu’s slender vertical pupils; he didn’t know why but he felt a strong sense of danger. Before he could move, he saw Xiu pull out the cork with his teeth. The moment air touched the potion, it half-solidified. A scent overflowed from the medicine bottle, diffusing into the air. That fragrance made people feel very relaxed; Du Ze didn’t realize that his body had lost its stiffness.

Before Du Ze could comprehend what was happening, Xiu’s finger had come in. Du Ze frowned slightly; it wasn’t painful but it felt strange when Xiu pushed his finger, slippery with the potion, into his body. Soon Du Ze’s body temperature softened the medicinal gel into liquid. There was a creamy outflow as Xiu’s finger pumped in and out.

Du Ze stared at the light purple ointment then looked at Xiu, his eyes full of shock. Xiu came closer and kissed Du Ze’s lips; this time he was finally able to get his tongue inside. He did not waste a moment and immediately wound his tongue around Du Ze’s while he used his free hand to write on Du Ze’s body.

[I asked Heidi for some lubricant so I will not hurt you later.]

Because the amount of information it was given was too large, a silly, cute person’s brain CPU was on the verge of collapse. He thought of Heidi’s wink and the other people’s strange looks … Then…No…

With the help of the lube Xiu’s fingers entered smoothly, even when Xiu increased it to three fingers. Xiu’s fingers pumped in and out so that the oily liquid was mostly smeared on Du Ze’s inner walls. Even when there was some outflow, Xiu pushed more lube in. Du Ze’s eyes widened; his breathing became more rapid as Xiu kissed him on the lips again. The ointment melted in him, melting all the time, as if it were in his flesh and blood, like gasoline that had been lit, burning.

His rear was tingling intensely and his body was like a burning stove. His temperature was rising but oxygen was not available. Du Ze gasped violently but did not want to push Xiu away. His hands on Xiu seemed uncertain whether to make Xiu stop or urge him to go deeper. Xiu’s tongue explored his mouth before thrusting in and out, simulating sex. Du Ze’s hands twitched a few times. The stimulated Du Ze couldn’t help but close his eyes and moan softly.

“Ah…”

When two people separated, the long silver thread that connected them was coated with the moonlight’s white light. Xiu gazed at the panting Du Ze and his purple eyes seemed to glow in the moonlight. The demon laughed very seductively as he pulled out his fingers that were covered with translucent liquid. He placed a finger on Du Ze’s body to write a message.