chapter nineteen: "You belong in an ice arena, not a grass stadium"

Tuesday November 2nd

"Bella! Chloe! Suite meeting!" I yell through the bathroom.

Bella and Chloe come walking through the shared bathroom and sit down.

"What's up?" Bella is the first to ask.

"The game this Saturday is too far to go to, so what are our plans while the boys are gone?"

"Frats?" Chloe suggests.

Bella nods, "can I bring someone?"

"Someone, as in a girlfriend someone?" Nat teases.

"Maybe, not yet, but maybe. Her name is Vanessa and she's in my bio class."

We all make excited noises for Bella's possible date and force her to bring up her Instagram so we can see a picture.

"Alright, as much as I have loved this gossip session, I have to get to class." Chloe pouts.

"Same, I'll walk with you." I agree.

"I don't have jack-shit to do today" Bella grins and climbs onto my bed and turns the TV on.

"Sure, Bell, you can use my TV and bed, go for it."

She blows a kiss at me as I laugh and get my shoes on.

"Hey I won't be here tonight when you get back from classes, just so you guys know." Nat announces.

"Where are you going?" Chloe asks.

"Just to a friend's house, they're in one of my classes and we have a test coming up."

I can tell, she's lying. I go up to her and hug her, but also whisper in her ear, "we'll talk later, have fun with Andrew."

She pulls back with wide eyes and I only wink at her before leaving with Chloe.

I'm not blind, I see the way those two act around each other. The kiss on Halloween, her jealousy about him flirting with other girls, the fact that she always sleeps in his room on his "futon." It's clear to me that something is going on, I just don't think anyone else has noticed yet.

Chloe and I walk to class and talk about possible plans for this weekend. We see all four boys sitting at a bench like they always do on Tuesdays.

We've gotten into a good schedule on Tuesdays. Noah gets done with first practice at 3 and he comes to the yard outside my building, I come to class an hour early and sit with him and talk until I have to go to class at 4. Then, he still has an hour to go get food before his 5 o'clock practice.

Once I get out of class at 6, I have an hour to go back to my dorm, shower, pack a bag, and wait for him to pick me up a little after 7 to go to his house for the night. It's not perfect, but it's one of the only days during the week that our schedules allow us to see each other.

"Well look who decided to join today" I tease Andrew and Cameron, who are normally not here.

I walk into Noah's arms, and he pulls me into his side as he leans down to give me a kiss.

"We're just here for the free food afterwards."

"Free food?" I look up at Noah.

He sighs and rolls his eyes at Cameron, "hey dude remember when we said, don't mention it to Scarlett or Chloe?"

Now, Chloe and I both back away from the boys and cross our arms, waiting for an explanation.

"Woah put the claws away, it's a free dinner at one of the sorority houses for the hockey players, we just didn't want to give you a reason to get mad or anything."