Bonus Chapter: Andrew and Nat

A/N: I am still actively writing "No Rules" which is the sequel to "Two Rules." But while I finish that book, since I know a lot of you are waiting to read it until it's done (so fair, I'm the same way), I thought I could throw you some bonus chapters every now and then to give you more of our favorite characters :) 

I wanted to add, the continued support on Two Rules is overwhelming. I mean I still get hundreds of reads every week on a book I finished a year ago. I love that you guys love these characters as much as I do. Thank you. 

So, the bonus chapter you've all been waiting for, the first time Nat and Andrew got together! this obviously doesn't show their entire relationship, and maybe in the future I'll give you even more insight on them, but this is a little sneak peak. 

P.S. if you're wondering which chapter this aligns with, it's chapter 2 of Two Rules. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT WARNING**

Natalie's POV

I never meant to fall for him. It started as one night. One meaningless night to help us both relax. But one night turned into two and three and before I knew it, I had let him in. I didn't mean to. But once I did? Fuck. He consumed every one of my thoughts. 

Freshman Year, the first week of classes, Friday 

I rushed home from my 6 o'clock class because the girls were all excited to go over to the hockey house for game night. 

I wasn't thrilled to go, but the boys were decent company and for the most part I got along with all of them. 

When we got to the house, Scarlett sat down next to Noah and I took a seat beside her. I know she likes him. To what degree? Not sure, but I would definitely be asking her about it tomorrow. I haven't known Scarlett for long but we've gotten really close over the last week, and the last thing I want is for her to get hurt. So, I've determined that I will do whatever necessary to help her figure this shit out. 

A few hours later, we all call it a night, Bella is going with Chloe to Seth's room which leaves Scarlett and I. 

"Well Hale and I both have futons in our rooms so you guys can each have one of those if that works?" Carter (Andrew) suggested.

"Works for me, I could sleep on the sidewalk at this point. I'll take Carter's and you go with Noah?" I spoke innocently, giving Scarlett a sweet look. 

She glares at me, knowing that I'm pinning her with Noah on purpose. That's right, figure those feelings out.

Although, I was so focused on her that I mindlessly agreed to share a room with a man that I've barely talked to. Great.

He leads me up to his room, which is at the opposite end of the house from Noah's.

I take in the room, slightly snooping. I notice a large closet and a bathroom off to the side. 

"Do you all have your own bathrooms?" I ask, remembering Scarlett telling me that Noah has one too. 

He stands awkwardly, not sure if he should get too close. 

"Um, no, no just Hale and I. Whitlock and Parker have a conjoined bathroom."

"Lucky you two." I pause before adding, "what's with the last name thing?"

He laughs, "what?" I realize I caught him off guard.

"Sorry, I just mean, you guys all call each other by your last name but Scarlett calls all of you by your first name and Chloe does too so.." I lead off, not really knowing how to word my question.