Chapter 4

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Happy Reading!!!

ARO P.O.V: 

These two-persons were also wolves, from my memories, they seem to be a bit old in age. Even though, I was still sorting through my memories, I could that something happened to them, because each time, I think about either of them, I am left with heartache and my feelings become conflicted. 

It seems that I have not come to terms with their dead, there is something else that I noticed that is the group of people, that would always appear in my memories. It shows that we use to live in a secluded village, everybody else in my memory was either called, aunt, uncle, brother or sister. Even though, I used those terms, I could tell that we weren't related but it was said through familiarity. 

The pain that struck my body each time, I think about anyone in my memories, left me puzzled by the pain I would experience. That part of my memory of what happened, seems to be blurred out are forcefully suppressed due to the pain it caused me. 

All these persons, helped with raising me, involuntarily, I vowed to find out the reason for their dead. 

Via my memories, I was able to confirm the places that I passed through before arriving at the cave to take shelter.

This is a cave that stood at the foot of the Ice peak Mountain, near to the highest point of the mountain where my our temporary home resides. The two elders persons that were in my memories, were confirmed to be my grandparents and we would go to the little cabin a few months of each year. 

The direction and easiest way flashed through my mind along with the other beings and animals that reside on this mountain.

I was also able to confirm that with my wolf, I am able to cancel out the feeling of the cold on the mountain. The Ice Peak Mountain did not only serve as a residence for me but also as a training ground.

My soul wolf has the name Mythical Wolf Blizzard, which is ironic. With the temperature and snow around my wolf and myself, we are able to train and better control our powers. Blizzard is a wolf that controls the realms of ice, snow and water. As early as I could remember, I was aware that my wolf was different from the people around me. 

My grandparents confirmed with me that my wolf had a consciousness out its own, which is not like their wolves, that were only an extension of themselves.

The latest memories in my mind show that I am the only being on this mountain that has a human form. Everyone else is a mix between beast and spirit or just beast/animal.

I was also curious about how I reached the bottom of the mountain, this is not normally somewhere I would go unless I am followed by my grandparents, or they're visiting their friend that lives on the highest point on this mountain. A friend that stands as the King of this mountain.

The memories of my life came to an end in a short amount of time. I learned my age, which is 18, and I came of age a few days ago, maybe that was the reason for coming to the foot of the mountain.

I made up my mind to return to my home on top of the mountain as soon as I am awake and its light out. At the end of my memory review, my consciousness returned to peace and my full deserved sleep was continued.

I woke up to warmth all around me, I was comfortable all around, I snuggled in to seek more warmth and comfort.

Even though I was immersed in the warmth and tenderness, something stood out to me and honestly I don't think anyone could miss the sound that was been made. The sound, I am talking about is the rapid beating that comes from heartbeats,  

I could also hear a loud thumps that sounded around the space, I could detect that there was more than one pound but they somehow all seem to be in sync.

I was still in a dream-like state but my awareness was spreading slowly like coverage to detect my surroundings.

The sounds continued that seemed to cause me to awake from my slumber, the feeling of the warmth and plush comfort got more intense as I came to myself.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the drowsiness. I opened my eyes and was frozen solid, the breath of life seemed to have left my body due to the image that greeted me at first light.

I was surrounded by a huge beasts that all had my organs a few inches away from their mouths.

...

Vote and Comment. Follow my Profile...

Please vote and comment. Follow my profile as well.