Chapter 18

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Happy reading, Enjoy!!!

"King Elijah, you may also know that their are some people trying to kill our people for whatever reason" I mentioned trying to play down the situation. "Oh, so you will be traveling to other nations, which one are you headed to next?" He asked, seemingly interested in our agenda.

"We will be heading to all the other nations shortly, we will probably just be here for a day then we will head out" Draco interrupted. "We have also sent a few of our warriors to assist with escorting one of your fellow council members to the nation of the Dark Elves". Draco continued, at least he has the ability to be eloquent about, we finally have a lead it seems that the Beast Empire and the Dark Elves have some kind of dealings, hopefully the other commanders can get their without their knowledge, guess we will have to leave sooner than planned, but who are we gonna have remain here to watch these troublemakers.

"Well we do trade with the Dark Elves as you may know and he is also in charge of Beast affairs, we have no problem getting there on his own '' Elijah responded stubbornly," We insist. No worries we won't cause you any trouble, the same can't be said about your people though, after all your Beast Empire was one of most mischievous while you were still under our rule". Draco replied sarcastically, chuckling due to the uncomfortable smile plastered on King Elijah's face. "I think that is it for now, how about we take a look around your little kingdom, then we will be on our way. In the meantime don't do anything we wouldn't do" I uttered, motioning for Shilone and Prince Draco to follow me out the throne room of their castle.

.... After reaching a few miles away from the castle," We need someone to stay here to watch what he is doing, it seems that he indeed has ties with the Dark Elves, he sent a messenger as soon as he was aware of our presence. It's between me and you Draco because Shilone is only at Low Overlord Grade". I put my thoughts out their to the other two, "That would be a good idea, I wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out that we aren't really going to any other nation and that he already have troops in every nation" Shilone said with glee, just thinking about it also caused me to laugh. "Well back to business, I think I will stay and you two should take the troops away from here and set up an array and wait for my command" I said bringing their attention back to the matter at hand.

Draco POV: 

"I think that I should be the one to stay because what if you ate need in the nation of the Dark Elves, only you can get there in time to resolve or assist. Also I am strong enough to match the strength of Elijah, plus do you think my innate title of Life of Dragons mean nothing", I told Alyissa, if it took her a while as she debated with herself to give the go ahead. Finally after minutes of deliberation, she agreed to my idea and we continued on our commute around the Beast Empire. 

" Where are the rest of your people?" King Elijah asked as I strolled back into the throne room by myself. Just looking at him caused my instincts to be on alert, getting the feeling of unease. "They are still sightseeing in the kingdom, I was bored so I decided to come take a look at what you are doing", I mentioned, taking a seat near to him on the raised platform, I watch as the guards and warriors around the room try to peek and assess my strength every other minute, whilst I lounged in the chair waiting on the fateful moment of King Elijah slip up in the slightest so that I can get a hint of what he has planned.

....

Alright so similar situation, starting a new POV, although Draco new pov was short, I wanna wrap this up as soon as possible because its been a while since a Aro POV.

Please vote and comment.