Chapter 8

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Happy reading.. Enjoy

King Elijah POV:

"Of course, King Elijah. I will ensure that the un-dead searches near and far to ensure that no one remains alive" General Sauron squeezed out in laboured breaths.

The excitement from watching them grimace, brought about pleasure that has been absent from my life for the last couple of months.

"Humph! I suppose that I will take you to your words, but if not you will see your precious Dark Tribe fall apart. Unlike the rest of empires, your hidden experts do not scare me" I sneered at them.

"We definitely understand. I hope this expert can withdraw his menacing pressure before I lose some good soldiers" General Sauron pleaded.

"Hahaha," the roar of a maniac would be the best to describe my laugh. The aura was all stored away even faster than how it was released, giving not just the dark elves but the people of my kingdom a breath of relief.

I may hate the people before me but I don't want my people to suffer due to my euphoria.

My aura is enough to kill many people, enough those located in and around the kingdom, but forced my aura to press down on the elves so the beast men in the empire only felt the breath of my aura but not the physical aspects.

"Alright, I will now give you your compensation for a job well done" I jeered with a cherry smile.

After minutes of handling the payments of requesting their assassination work, I personally escorted them out the door to continue my little torture game.

Before sending them off I kindly remind General Sauron, "I hope that we can continue to work together".

Watching the shadows fade in the distance, caused the disgust to shine bright that was not too long ago smiling with glee.

Miles away the visitors felt a chill down their spine and involuntary sped to flee the range of the demon they left behind.

In the meantime, King Elijah was making his way to the War Chamber to have a discussion about the recent happenings in the Beast Empire.

"How is the clean up going? '' I asked Demtri Farkas, a Low Phoenix Grade Warrior, who is in charge of the warriors and the army of our kingdom.

He also stands as an Alpha of the same blood as me, before me he is nothing but another soldier that I give more attention to than the rest because he is my sister's only child, so you could say that I give more preference to him.

In the Beast Empire, there are shape shifters, were-jaguars, werewolves, were-lions etc.

All the Beast Empire includes supernaturals that are able to shape shift in some way, other than the beast people, there are also refugees from other races that take up residence in the Beast Empire.

At the top of the food chain in this empire are the Elemental Wolves, Royal Wolves and Werewolves, following were-jaguars.

King Elijah Farkas, am an Elemental Wolf with the blood of the royal wolves.

Elemental wolves can control and learn all the elements of this realm, such as water, fire, earth, air, light, dark magic, the only downside to this is that you will not be able to master any of the magic types.

Each wolf in this empire possesses the most important role of the kingdom.

Demtri is also the only other elemental wolf in the entire Beast Empire now that the Dark Elves handled their job.

Because of him being an elemental wolf is why I also give him more attention. I am grooming him to be the next Beast King.

"Everything is going well in regards to the cleanup.

The scouts are also trailing the Dark Elves to ensure that they get off our land, Sire" Demtri addressed me as the rest of the council continued to discuss the other pressing matters.

Every person that was present in the room were the only person knowing about the commissioning of the Dark Elves and what they were hired to do and why.

Each person in the room held a position in the empire and as such knew the responsibility and consequences of letting this information be known outside of the council.

Death waits at each door with the simplest act of disobedience or rebellion.

"Your Grace Elijah, I have received a report that the elves have sent their un-dead to surround and search the area," Caius said upon entering the room drawing the attention from all the other conversations in the room.

The news caused the person in the room to release a sigh of relief.

.....

Please vote and comment. Thank you for the support.