Chapter 17

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

This is the first story that I have written and published on this app. 

Happy reading and enjoy. 

Why would those elders send out this demon possessed dragon to our empire? I tried to think of a reason for doing this but I can only bare with their presence until I get a response from the Dark Elves. " Are you cursing me in your mind, Elijah, you know I don't like being called Barbarian Princess, it irks me" Alyissa said releasing a more pressuring aura.

" Never, I was just wonder, why the esteemed dragons, came to the Beast empire, do you have something to resolve with me?"I asked, trying to get to the bottom of this but knowing it will not be that easy. If this continues I will not only be exhausted because of their aura but I will be in trouble if anybody slips up. I can only rest easy once the ritual is done but we are short of a few items, if only we could get this right now.

Alyissa POV:

"Well we want to see what the people of the beast empire did for themselves, is it a crime for my people to visit this kingdom" I said with glee upon seeing Elijah discomfort under the aura of us dragons and our unannounced visit. " Well it's a pleasure to have you and your comrades'', Elijah mentioned trying his best to be courteous, I laughed in my mind as this lowly being thinking that we could be taken for granted, previously upon him entering the room.

I saw the disdain and hate in his eyes and tones, i could just imagine how things would have went down if i was not present, just thinking of it caused my anger to soar, i centered my aura on him so that he can feel full forced what he needs to watch out for, i gazed at him with a pleasant smile, watching the lights in his eyes flicker as if thinking if how to get himself out of this situation.

"I will definitely ensure that you enjoy the Beast Empire, please prepare a place for our guest rest" Elijah said turning to advise the warrior that had become one with the wall trying to hide his presence,"Yes Sire" he said with a quivering voice, I giggled watching the poor soul. "I am knowledgeable about you Princess Alyissa, may I ask about the other two persons with you", King Elijah asked politely, but this was ruined by the flash of ruthlessness that flashed through  his eyes, I kept my eyes on him and follow along with his little games, the King said that we should ensure that all the soldiers report back to the land of the dragons. 

"Well these are two of the most promising dragons of the younger generation, this is Shilone, the Dragon of the East and Whisperer of the wind, and beside her stand, Prince Draco, the Dragon of Life, I introduced the other two dragons that were assigned to the Beast Empire, I watch as Elijah face brightened with glee, i watch as Draco released a portion of his aura to disturbed Elijah from his gleeful gaze with Draco, I wonder what he has planned why he is so happy. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Shilone, and Prince Draco, do enjoy your stay, I may not be able to entertain you for your time here" Elijah finished looking regretful, "Not a problem Overlord of the Beast Empire, we will be out of your hair soon enough" Draco stated, at the same time, another strode into the room quickly heading straight to King Elijah.

I listened in in the conversation to see the level of importance, "Sire, there are hundreds of Dragons that have set up camp a few yards outside our territory. They are camping on no man's land" the warrior reported to King Elijah, i watched as he turn to me with a quizzical look as the warrior moved to share more details, i cut him off just before he could continue " No need to report anymore juvenile, we hear everything you are saying, they are indeed our people, did you think that we would only stop at your territory.

Don't falter yourself" I urged, I shooed away the little noisy warrior so that we could have a nice conversation. "So you wanna know why we brought so many soldiers huh?" I questioned, watching as he nod his head, "Well we have a prince right here and i am in charge of his safety, wouldn't want someone to hurt him on my watch. 

...

Please comment and vote for this novel.