Chapter 7

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Hope you enjoy:

CAIUS POV:

Seeing that all seven persons were now in the throne room, I bolted away from there. I headed in the same direction as Boone.

Upon finding him, I gave him a lecture before moving to help with the cleanup of the shape shifters that were killed by the Dark Elves.

In the Beast Empire, I stand as the leader to the Royal Advisors, due to my strength and powers, I am a were-jaguar who has the ability to manipulate water and blood.

The reason I had used my aura to stop was to appease the people from the Dark Tribe. Elves hold grudges and their grudges can continue on to the entire generation of the person they hold the grudge against.

There are only a few nations in this realm that can take on the Dark Tribe and the beast empire is not one of them. I can manage to kill 5 dark elves but if they were to take me in larger groups than they normally do I would die easily.

The Elves that came to see the King are the ones that are still in grooming, their general had remained in the castle with the king and was in the throne room with him the entire time....

King Elijah POV:

"Welcome back, I hope that you had a splendid time" I beamed at the people that entered the chamber. "We are back, My liege. The mission was a success" remarked the male that stood over 6 ft, with pride and honour gleaming in his eyes. " I am pleased to hear that, it seems that each and every one of you is ready for advancement.

We will talk about this when we get back to the tribe" praised Sauron, a High Platinum Grade Dark Elves, the fellow sitting across from me with an aura of death that slowly spreads across the room.

"What do you think, King Elijah?" Sauron asked, finally turning his attention back to me. At the words of their general, all five dark elves gave me their undivided attention.

" That's good. I expect nothing but the best from the people of the Dark Tribe. It is a pleasure doing business with you General Sauron" I replied happily, knowing that one less obstacle is in my way to reach the state of immortality.

" Thank you King of the Beast" the 5 dark elves voiced, showing their respect.

"I still hope that you can ensure that there is no one alive in the surrounding area that can cause this to spread". I threatened the beings that stood before me.

If it happens that someone remains alive and this comes back to me" I taunt the person that stood in the room before. With my taunt came the aggressive pressure of my aura that was released out bombarding the entire castle and the terrain. Seeing all 6 elves fall to their knees brought a smile to my face.

From my throne, I could see the perspiration on all the vermins before me.

.....

Thank you for your support. Please vote and comment.