Chapter 15

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

As mentioned in the previous chapter, I will be starting a new POV, hopefully the plot is intertwining on its own because each time I try to edit, I just end up writing more stuff. It is getting a bit out of hand. 

Happy reading, Enjoy!!!

King Elijah Pov:

" I heard that you wanted to see me, is that right because it's kinda hard to believe?" I placed my question to the stunning beauty, with peach blossom eyes, slender proportionate face, full lips, curvy body, sitting looking through the window on a couch in a slender flowing gown. 

Before me sat a woman who has been with me through a few ups and downs in my life, the bad and the good. And she is someone that will always be with me, forever staying as my hostage.

Lady Lemira, the water spirit that guides the rivers, seas and oceans for this realm, the spirit's power grade has been unknown since our creation, the Dragons are probably the only beings that know the strength of the four spirits. 

Even though she has not been close to any of the rivers, seas or oceans for a while, she is still able to protect the beast that resides in her domain, which is anywhere a body of water. 

Spirits are beings that have been in this world as long as the dragons, they have made this world prosper since the beginning of their existence. Water, Fire, Earth, Wind spirits are what keep the balance, they not only cater to their respective nature but their main focus is being a messenger for the creator of this world.

Very few people know these four existence as spirits, most of the population of this realm are unable to get a glimpse of these spirits. Each time they receive an order or vision of the future from the creator, they will go to each nation to give an account for the order from the divine being, the creator. 

The other spirits have not given me any hassle for the many months that I have kept the water spirit hostage, I would occasionally allow her to venture out each time she receives a vision. 

Since I have kept what she holds most precious, she would remain quiet unless it had something to do with her prized possession or when there is a vision from the world's consciousness. "Yes, I wish to speak to you" her soothing voice echoed throughout the room, having a voice that causes your body to go into a sense of tranquility. 

"Ohhh... What's it that I can help you with, my lady? '' I asked in a joking manner, "if it is to see what you are here for, then you can forget it". 

She turned to glare at me with extreme intensity. " You will meet your greatest enemy and the only way to survive is if the darkness turns away from the heart, '' Lady Lemira said, staring me down as if peeking at my soul. '' Is that the newest vision?", I asked quizzically, wanting to know what that means, " There are choices, whichever one you pick will determine the outcome" she continued with a stare down. 

" Ok, this seems a bit gloomy, is the creator finally responding to our plans??"" I asked rhetorically, "The creator sure did take its time, we've been planning this for years. Hahaha, finally it seems our planning is going on the right track hopefully we get this done before those stupid righteous dragons get in the way" I responded with fluctuating emotions, thinking about the outcome of our planning brought a huge smile on my face. 

If someone other than the spirit that blocks out everything we beings do in this realm were in front of me they would most likely get chills from just looking at my smile.

" Nothing passes the eye of the creator, if not due to the teachings from its consciousness, us spirits would have already ended your plans. The time shall come where everyone involved will be punished" Lady Lemira finished, with a dignified look. I scoffed at her claims, thinking they could stop our plans. 

We are no longer afraid of the dragons, does she think we will be afraid of a few nature spirits. "Whatever you say, dear Lady Lemira. Nothing can stop us now" I laughed, turning to the direction of the door. It seems there is some kind of message for me, due to the urgency of the beast warrior approaching the hide away we are located in. 

" You might think your in control but time will show you otherwise" Lady Lemira said chuckling and she rose from the chair she resided in, she aura seem to spread across all the land, she turned to me once more with a smile" Thank you for keeping them safe until now, my mission is completed. 

....

Please vote and comment. Remember to follow my profile.