Chapter 20

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Happy reading.. Enjoy!!

I think I will be changing the POV in this chapter. 

" I am planning to detain the Prince of the dragons. We will also need to mobilize the full army because I am able to match his strength equally but if he shifts to his true form, no amount of warriors can stop the disaster that will unfold. It will be tough but we gotta get this done, we can also think about getting the rest of the materials need for the ritual" I explained to him and started the planning.

With the array barrier by Eve we will be able to have him detained where he won't be able to attack any of us and after causing a few injuries we can bring him to the location of the ritual. Eve is a Medium Overlord Grade warrior that has the ability to use High Overload level spells, she will be our hidden factor in carrying out this mission, we need to ensure that everything goes as planned because if he finds out before it may turn out to be a disaster. 

If everything goes well, we can speed up the process of the ritual and we can just advise the dragons that he left, they won't have any evidence of it. It seems that I need to start putting the steps in place for when those dragons come here for an explanation, I can expect a few elders, after all he is a prince of their little race. For the rest of the time me and Caius carried out and ensured that everything was set in place. "Everything is all set now, Eve is in place right now" Caius said, interrupting my excitement for what is to come. "Alright, I hope no one messes this up, it's been a few years since I had this amount of fun".

Draco POV: 

I watched as King Elijah left the room, I remained in the throne room and chanted a spell silently. The spell I cast allowed me to hear miles away from where I am located, mostly used by scouts. It took a while for me to filter through all the voices in the castle, I found him all the way on the other side of the castle, I relaxed waiting to see what he would discuss with the council member Caius. I only had to wait a few seconds before he finally arrived at a door, I sat upright startling the warriors that were still in the throne room with me. 

Disbelief flashed in my eye and across my face before reverting back to neutral. It seems that this room is similar to the spell that they used to block our ritual all seeing eyes. It seems I got a lead, I will have to probe this room to see how to figure this spell out. I sat back in the seat as if I did just cause an uproar among the hearts of the few warriors in the room. I could see that their vigilance went up a few notches after what I just did. 

'Give me the sight of thy creator to see what hides in the darkness of hearts and the souls of the beast created on this realm' I chanted a small scale spell for the ritual 'All seeing eyes', once the spell took effective, I gazed in the direction that the King was located in and probed the strength and factors of this hidden barrier or spell. 

I sat for minutes using my mental strength to try a break down this barrier, for the 20th time so far since investigating the barrier, surprise arises in my emotions because, not only his this able to stop our All seeing eyes, the functions and power are very similar, as if they used our own spell and twisted it to create whatever this is.

Having an ancient bloodline gave me the privilege to have a stronger mental strength, with me close enough to an area that the unknown spell covered was a great advantage, because I have the ability to break apart or find the key functions of any spell that is not higher than low arcane magic.

.....

Please vote and comment. Follow my profile.