Chapter 1

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Thank you so much for selecting my novel. Really appreciate it. I hope that my novel lives up to your expectation. Enjoy reading!!!. 

ARO P.O.V- "Why is it so cold" the thought surfaced in my mind, during a moment between wakefulness and sleep. I could feel the bitter cold and how it penetrated my bones, leaving only numbness and pain.

I tried my best to make my body move multiple times, with nothing but failed attempts. I was eager to receive warmth, to wash away the cold. Being numb from the cold left me with a blank mind and the only thing that I could imagine was an eternal fire, burning slowly and gradually expanding to wipe away the Lethargy  feeling, so that I could finally took control of my limbs.

"Little Aro, come along and stop teasing those beast" shouted an aged voice of a man. " Coming grandpa" a squeaky voice responded back. Like a trigger numerous images flashed in my mind.

The visions constantly shifting, bringing me between places, seasons and time. The images finally slowed to where I could see a snow-white baby wolf, dashing through what seemed to be a snowy forest.

I watched as the wolf followed in the shadow of two towering figures, a male and female. My heart yearned for me to chase behind them, the farther away they went the more intense the feeling got. 

The vision slowly disappeared before my eyes, and involuntarily my consciousness sought to chase the vision, which in turn granted me the wish of my restlessness. The ability to control my body to move.

I finally  awoke to an even more bone-chilling cold. Screaming was my first reaction to the pain, only for me to find out that my voice was absent. The strain to my vocal chords only caused me more pain, I bit my lips to stop myself from continuing as that would eventually cause me even more suffering, that I cant possible bare. 

To deal with the pain, I could take deep breaths and weep silent tears as the feeling continued to rage around my body. My entire body felt as if I was submerged at the bottom of a frozen lake. After minutes of struggling, I was eventually able to open my eyes to see my surroundings and confirm my location.

I blinked a few times as it felt like my eyes were frozen shut. I opened my eyes to see that I was  immersed in snow. Snow was the only thing that I could see in my peripheral vision.

After glancing around, I noticed something weird, the snow seems to be gathering around me but not covering me, the snow was gathering above my head, arms and feet, but none of the snow-covered any part of my body. Strangely enough, it seems as if the snow was snuggling me.

Minutes of laying in the snow immobile, I was finally able to get some feeling back into my fingers and later the upper part of my body.

Time moved slowly as the snow continued to rain down around me, but still not covering my view. I was able to sit up and as time trickled by, I  was finally able to raise myself out of the snow that had encamped me.

Upon staggering to my feet, I noticed that the snow went on for miles, trees and mountains stood before me engulfed in snow. I whirled around to see that in all directions, none of the four directions showed an area that is less populated by the snow.

This kind of predicament left me feeling dejected. Hopelessness flashed through my eyes, with no other choice than to randomly choose a direction to travel in. Clutching the jacket to my body, wrapping it around me to try to find some type of warmth. I trudged what I guessed was north to see if I could find shelter from the snow, after hours of walking there were no signs of life or shelter, I could only continue on my journey.

During my hours of labouring through this snow, I noticed that I cant seem to remember anything pass the name A'ro Dewintow, which I guess is my name. And the age of 18 years old. Everything else seem to be blank even the flashes of visions before I was fully awake seem to disappear, each time I try hard to focus, I end up with an image of a white wolf and a headache. Eventually, I just laid it to rest and continued my journey. 

The sound of my shoe crunching the snow and my belly reminding me of my hunger were the only other noises otherwise from the snow whistling through the wind. I chanced upon a stick that acted as support to help me make my way through the snow. 

I regained the ability to use my voice after numerous tries. On the other hand, I noticed that the more I tracked through this snowy plain, the less the cold wind affected me, which I was ecstatic about. 

No longer shivering or grunting in pain from the feeling of the cold around me. The only thing that remained was my hunger.

The time that passed not only resulted in the searching for a cover from the snow, but for some type of food. My memories remained blank, I could tell that they were on the fore front of my brain, but it was only a matter of remembering.

With all the failed attempts of searching for shelter and food, left me feeling irritated. "Where am I?. Is anybody out there, can anyone hear me?" I screamed out in frustration, only to hear my croaky voice echo and travel miles around me. Soon after that, I regretted my actions as I was already severely dehydrated and now I needed water to moisten my throat. 

....

Please vote and comment on my story. Thanks in advance. 

https://ko-fi.com/courtcamp