Chapter 19

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Another one. Happy reading. Enjoy!!!

King Elijah POV: 

Why wont these stupid dragons go back to their land that seems to have dropped off the earth. Five years ago, the land of the dragons just disappeared out of thin air; no one has been able to detect where they are now located. I hope that the don't mess our plans up, wait are they the enemies that Lady Lemira advised me in her vision, before taking away that fool. 

I should have set more precautions and security around him so that she couldn't take him away. So if the dragons are my enemies, how is the person how might save me if i make the right decision, is it this prince. Maybe it's the other one, it can't be the Barbarian Princess. It seems that I need to take care of this one dragon first and then worry about the others. " Aren, I need Caius' attention as quickly as possible, advise him to meet me in the west war council room", I said motioned to the guard that was standing closest to the podium. 

"Yes Sire" he responded hurrying off to complete my order. Seeing that the guard went ahead to have my message sent, I turned to young dragon that I think will decide my faith, I only hope that this is the person, if not he can just be another casualty in my little conquest for world domination. "I will have a meeting with one of my royal advisor, I will send a few ladies to entertain you until I am back, after I will allow them to bring you to one of the most visited places in the Kingdom", I exclaimed, catching his attention. 

He seems to be a strong one that doesn't put his pride over his intelligence, the dragons tend to get bat shit crazy anytime someone is scheming with them or disrespect their people and heritage. Which is something that I just, of course the ladies will be sent to provide him with pleasure dragons only procreate and entangle with their kin, it's against their morals to taint their bloodline and as a prince it's even worse for him. 

"You are too kind, Elijah. I will be just fine on my own or you can always include me in your meeting with your royal advisor. I wouldn't mind at all" the stinky prince replied, getting on my last nerve. Why won't he leave or find something else to do that annoys me? He has been around for more than an hour now, watching my every move. 

I can't deal with certain things, while he is still here. I got word a few minutes ago that Alyissa the Barbarian Princess and Shilone has left the capital and is almost out of our territory, and it seems that they plan to leave him to watch him to ensure I don't do anything i am guessing. That is the reason I am planning to deal with their little prince right here, we just need him to be cut off from the rest of his peers and detain him. 

Maybe we can even get the missing pieces for the ritual. "Alright fine, I will leave you to your own gadgets, don't cause a catastrophe while I am gone, I know young people these days are unreliable, my nephew is their as prove" I jeered, laughing upon noticing that I still was not able to cause any fluctuation in his stone face. You won't be able to keep that cold face for long, I snickered in my mind. I stood from the throne, heading in the direction to meet Caius.

"Your Majesty, how can I help, if it is about the fact that the bitch Lady Lemira took away our hostage, I am sorry I couldn't stop her" Caius mentioned upon my entrance in the War Council Room. "The only person that could stop her would be me and I would have ro get a few minutes before I could cast a spell to distort the space so she doesn't disappear. Don't beat yourself up too much, I would be in the same situation" I notified him to sit at the head of the table and indicate to him that he is able to stand. 

"I want you to advise Eve that I have a task for her, she needs to create a powerful barrier to trap someone and one that has the ability to deflect the attack back to the attacker", I said with a grin, puzzling Caius. "What are you planning, sire", asked in a befuddled tone with a hint of anxiety. I disdained him for his cowardly behaviour, frightening him to change his approach. 

.....

Please comment and vote for the novel. Would appreciate it..