Chapter 12

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Please enjoy this chapter..

DRACO POV:

I watched as King Theodore,also known as Dad, looked towards Ormarr, " It's always you, you got these corny jokes from your uncles. I am grieving about my regrets of making you grow up around him. ''Dad said, as he looked at Ormarr and Uncle Vlador like he's lost all hope of saving them from some terrible illness.

My uncle that was a royal commander of the Dragon Army, a powerful figure in our land at High Overlord Grade. His upcoming words caused another round of laughing but this time the entire room was laughing. 

"I feel hurt brother, if you weren't busy always trying to make another child with the queen we wouldn't be having this conversation" Uncle Vlador said that caused the room to go dead quiet,which only lasted a few seconds before the room exploded with laughter, even dad starting laughing. 

The laughter continued for a few minutes before it quieted down. "Well I can't blame you there, but Ormarr, guess who will be telling your dear mother that you called her old" dad ended with a smile. 

"Your dead now, mom is gonna marry you off to an old witch" Landon laughed and the rest of us pitied him, that is one of the most crucial things that we learned growing up, never call or implied to mom that she was old or else we will be in for a world of hurt or even worse. I shivered just thinking about what she had done to us and what will happen to Ormarr.

"Dad please, I will do anything" Ormarr begged, but his plea fell on deaf ears. Uncle Vlador patted his shoulder trying to comfort his anxious heart. "Don't worry, you're one of the favorite". 

"Alright, let us continue with the meeting while Ormarr despair by himself" dad said chuckling before silencing everyone so that the meeting could proceed. " Elric, you can report your findings" King Theodore mentioned bringing everyone's attention to Elric Gart, one of our ministers for relations with nations but also stands as one of the commanders of the Dragon Army. 

A 6 ft bulky, tan skin male with piercing green eyes rose to give an account for what he was able to find. " Your majesty, I have mainly focused on the elves, well the dark elves. Even though that is my main focus, something seems to be happening with each nation. 

We are no longer able to use the all seeing eye ritual to see what is happening in each nation. There seems to be some kind of barrier that stops that spell from working, we now have to resort to sending our people to each nation to get an idea of what is happening. 

After further study, its shows that over the years, they have slowly implemented barriers that block  out certain activities, now its a full scale block. First it only happened to the beast empire and the dark elves empire, now all nations seem to be protected from our oversight. 

My analysis of it is that they are planning something. I haven't ruled out any of the nations from doing something that will break the rules of the treaty. Now back to the Dark Elves, this particular barrier was confirmed to originated from them, they also seem to be collect bodies of many of the animals from all nations, we are all aware of the things that they are doing outside their territory but because of their un-dead spells, we are not able to pinpoint the evidence to have them punished. 

If we were to just punish them, then the other nations will rebel, as they have all done since the beginning. This brings me back to my previous point about them wanting to no longer be governed by us, the blocking of our all seeing eyes ritual". Elric, a High Phoenix Grade Warrior said, wrapping up what he had to report.

" Thank you for that, Elric". Uncle Vlador mentioned, " I wanna bring something to everyone's attention also, it's about the dark elves summoning abilities. As we know the elves have copied a few of our spells and recreated them for their own twisted ways.

They have recreated the ability to summon, to summoning the dead, which is one of the reasons that they have no decrease in their population. Once they summon a being ,it will be loyal only to the summoner. 

Our people that have died outside of the land of dragons, what if that is due to the dark elves. Their goal may be to summon those dead dragons to serve as their aid in battle or to take advantage of their eternal knowledge that we are all born with" Vlador finished leaving the room in silent despair. 

Everyone seems to be thinking about if that were to happen or if that has already happened. I sighed, feeling depressed just back thinking about the grieve that our people went through these last few years. 

...

Please vote and comment..