Chapter 6

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Thank you for your support. Enjoy!

CAIUS P.O.V:

"Your Grace Elijah, the Dark Tribe Assassins are ready to see you" I said to the reigning King of the Beast Empire, Elijah Farkas. "You may bring them in Caius" a baritone voice echoed through the walls of the throne room responding to my statement.

With the go-ahead from his majesty' I moved to notify the guest that had been advised to wait in the room down the corridor. I hurried down the corridor to brig the guest to the throne room.I entered into the room pulling everyone's attention, even though I am sure that a few of these persons had known of my presence the minute I moved stepped in this direction, due to their profession and skills.

Sitting in the room before me sat some ruthless beings. In this Realm, the threshold of power had yet to be met by a being that we know of.

The beings that sat before me where, Dark Elves, their power grades ranged from Silver Grade to Platinum Grade in power, currently I am at High Platinum Grade, which means that only one of many warriors in the room is able to contend with me.

There is a hierarchy in regards to power in this realm, the weakest of any living being on this planet is Saturn Grade being - these are mostly low breed animals and wild beasts, most times they are not able to get stronger from the grade they were born at, but that is not always the case.

Frequently, animals and wild beasts are able to reach near to the threshold of power that we are knowledgeable about.

The power grades are Saturn Grade, Silver Grade, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Phoenix, Overlord, Arcane, Spirit Dweller.

The creator gave all the specific races to be born with power at Saturn Grade, through practice and enlightenment, we beings are able to advance to the other Grades. The Grade of Overlords serve as a huge factor in this realm, right now there are many overlords, known and unknown located in each nation.

All the leaders of each nation are said to be at the Overlord Grade, the Beast King, Golem King, the Elves Kings, Snow Supreme Mythical Wolves, Warrior Seras of the mer-people and the beings that stand above these legends are the Dragons, the original overlords, they were not given that name because of their grade because there are a lot of Dragons that are in the Arcane Grade.

To this day, there is no known being that has reached the Spirit Dweller Grade. Each power Grade has a threshold that one has to cross, they are low, medium, and high.

The difference between these thresholds are by no means close, the higher the threshold the more powerful you are, unless you have a life-saving treasure, then you will not be able to defend against someone who is at a higher threshold than you......

"Thank you for waiting, the King will see you now," I said brightly whilst instructing each person in the room to follow me so that I can lead the way to the throne room so they can provide an update on their mission.

Behind me, stood five males and two females that all stood over 6'0 in height. All seven beings had charcoal skin, pale yellow and white hair with alluring red eyes.

If anyone from the Beast Empire were to see the race of these seven beings they would be scared to their bones. Because Dark Elves are popularly known as killers, each and everyone of them from the Dark Tribe of Assassins.

These Elves are known from their work as assassins, but their abilities to manipulate the darkness around and to summon the un-dead spirits in this realm.

Dark Elves are known famously across the entire realm as Royalty Slayer. They are wiped out from other empires and areas for coveting or harming others to use as puppets or warriors.Seconds before reaching our destination, Boone appeared from a room a few steps away from the throne room.

"Are these the persons that the King commissioned from the Dark Tribe" Boones, a royal advisor like myself with the power of High Gold Grade, asked sizing up the 7 people behind me.

"Yes," I answered, wanting to complete this task and get on with my day. " So you are the persons that I have to be cleaning up after, you people really are savages.

I heard that you take a token each time you kill someone, is it true? '' Boone continued with his antics trying to get a reaction from the Dark Elves.

Having had enough, I released my aura to put a stop to his foolishness, the release of my aura, cause the marbles under us, the doors and air to hum with displeasure. I gave him one last glance before putting my aura under control and bringing the elves attention back to the task at hand.

Seeing that he stopped,"Now go and do your task or you won't have a task to do later," I said leaving him with a threat and reminder what the king will do if you skip the task given. I watched as he sneered at the Elves again before strutting down the halls and away from us.

"I must apologize for his behavior, he had some bad experiences with your race before. Let's continue" I mentioned before leading each and every one of them into the throne room.

.....

Thank you for your support. Please vote and comment.