Chapter 10

Its my birthday, in a few days, go to the support page!!!

Hope you enjoy.

Draco POV:

"That will be it for today's training everyone. I hope to see you again and by then I should see  some improvements. Disperse" I commanded the squadron of warriors. I watched the excitement, the worship and the envy in the eyes of the beings that stood before. Laughing at the distraught of many, I added " Maybe next time, one of your fellow soldiers will be able to stop my winning streaks when sparring in magic and combat".

The faces twisted and showed distraught more than ever, I was able to see the look of disbelief on the faces of the commanding officers that stood in front of the podium. On their faces it clearly shows that the day of my defeat in training is light years away. All the expressions brought me pleasure; fear, respect, pain, worship ect. From the beginning of our race, it was said that the strongest will prevail. Now this is something that I try to instill in the brain of upcoming prospects.

After all the warriors left the clearing, the Phoenix Grade commanding squadron leaders approached me to fully assess what needs to be done for each warrior. Minutes after concluding the outcome of training going forward, the leaders that had no pressing matters to handle followed me as we headed for the capital city.

Upon strolling through the streets, there were constant calls of surprise and delight from the civilians of the Kingdom. We finally set foot on the castle grounds of the royals to have the gathering. The assembly was one that was held each year to find out the happening and plans for the future for the Kingdom.

As captain of the West River King troops, me and my commanding officers are required to be there. Our legion stands as the largest and most powerful army in our Kingdom, which leaves us with the most work not just for the leaders but the troops. As the name indicates we are the West River King Troops, as such we are located and protect the west of the kingdom from possible invasions from the otger races and the undead, but that has not been true for years now. We are in charge of internal investigations, surrounding and protecting the entire kingdom along with a few other troops. With all this responsibility the commanding squadron leaders of my troops moved from 2 to 6.

"Welcome your majesty, the first prince and captain of the West River King Troops" resounded in the throne room after I made my entrance. I acknowledged the persons in the room before proceeding to my dedicated point. "Welcome brother, it seems that you tortured your new recruits again. I will never get you and your pleasures" Ladon said as soon as I took my seat beside him and the rest of my brothers. As the eldest child for the king and queen, I sat the closest to the throne. The throne still remained empty as we await the emperor so that the meeting could commence.

Naturally as the eldest, I was the most powerful, at the Grade of Medium Overlord, Draco the Life of the dragons, following me was my brother, Landon, Low Overlord Grade the dragon prince of water essence , then Faful, Low Overlord Grade, the dragon prince of greed and darkness, Ormarr, Low Overlord Grade, the dragon prince of the nation, Ryuu, Low Overlord Grade, the dragon prince of Spirits and then lastly Vritra, High Phoenix Grade, the dragon prince of endless flames.

These titles added to each of our names, signify the special role we hold in the race of dragons, it also focuses on the magic that we specialize in. It is also a beacon that allows us to use more advance magic and spells, that are stronger than our power grade. 

The Dragonic Kingdom was settled on vast lands and mountains that spread for miles without end. Our kingdom has remained hidden to many, due to the endless magic and secrets that lay in the blood and arts of our race.

Once upon a time, Dragons use to roam the vast realm endlessly without any issue of encountering danger. However, many changes have caused us to remain cooped up in our own territory, without soaring through the skies that we rightfully have domain over. 

One of the other reasons why dragons are not easily permitted outside of the Land of Dragons is because dragons are hunted and killed for their scales, blood and life essence. These items are considered priceless and treasure for all walks of life. After the countless slaughter of numerous dragons, the land of the dragons were surrounded and covered by an illusion barrier that only celestial beings could detect and destroy. 

With this barrier the dragons seem to have gone extinct from the realm, but the other colossus of the realm know that the dragons remain but the whereabouts remain unknown to this day. Another thing about the dragons that are coveted is their strength and magic abilities. It can be said that the dragons have remained as the overlords in magic and combat. 

.........

Please vote and comment. I would really appreciate it.