3)A sparkle of hell fire.

ZAYN'S POV

Looking at her sleeping figure,
I had a lot of questions going on my mind. Why do those men were trying to assault her? She has a gun too and I observed they have aimed to kill her.

"And she took only 3 shots and got drunk for hours?"
I felt something fishy going on with her, I'm sure she is not a usual person, I felt the need to protect her.

Carried out by my thoughts, I forgot I have to take my medicines. I should sleep soon tomorrow I have gotta go clinic.
I signed as it's going to be another stressful day, I took my medicines and laid on the couch which is on the left side of the bed facing Thora.
She is sleeping so peacefully, I'm happy I could be able to give such peacefulness to someone.
I can't help staring at her again I was observing her sharp jawline, kissable neck and her shoulder are so broad yet small compared to mine, my eyes widened when I saw her cleavage her breasts were pushed together upwards as she was sleeping on her right side. Oh my fucking god! She is so beautiful.

"Stop it Zayn, control yourself.."
She is a stranger girl who needed help as she got into trouble"

But why I did take the move to help her out, it feels like I have known her for a long period.
I never felt such a familiar feeling on any other girl.
Oh god, I gotta stop this, I turned around and closed my eyes trying hard not to get distracted by her.

AUTHOR POV

Morning 6 o'clock,
The day dawned crisp and clear. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky.
Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene.

THORA POV

I woke up with my heavy head,
it was hurting. I couldn't remember anything that happened I gazed at my surroundings. It was an unknown place.

"But I.. have seen t-this place.. where did I? Ah.. this place feels familiar"

I mumbled, I saw a man sleeping on a couch which is next to me.
I couldn't see his face because his back was facing me.
I found out my clothes were changed, I went to the bathroom.
I washed my face.

"Ahh.. what is this???" I noticed my left side was bruised.
I felt something was hurting in my back by seeing the wound I barely managed to realize what happened yesterday night

I was sure I was stabbed by someone and I guess he is the one who saved me last night.
Okay, I can't be here for a long time, I have to leave as soon as possible. Without wasting any minute I quickly freshen up, searching for my phone and gun. It was on the table which is next to the bed. Before leaving, I just can't leave without even thanking this person who saved my life. I don't want to disturb him. So I left a stick note for him.
I took a cab to my mansion as I knew that Zuriel must be worrying about me.

***

As soon as I entered I saw Zuriel was sitting on the sofa, I bet she was worrying about me all night.

"Zuriel.." I called her as Zuriel and bodyguards were relieved to see me.

AUTHOR POV

"Where were you? Bitch.." Zuriel asked with a serious face but soon changed soft when she noticed the Bruises on Thora.

"What happened Thora? Why are you bruised up? Was it Gabriella? and what's up with this outfit?" Zuriel asked with concern.

"I don't remember anything happened to me last night...
I only remember drinking 3 shots, getting stabbed-"

"What!? Were you stabbed??
Do you remember who was it?"
Zuriel asked in a worried tone.

"Wait Zur, let me complete...
I was stabbed by someone, he had a scar on his face, all I could remember was a man in black hoodie saved me from them.."
Thora said while walking up to the living room.